Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lot of two fountain pens. One Vintage one Modern. Wearever and Nemosine

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Hey guys! Thinning out the fountain pens again today and have a lot of 1 vintage Wearever Pennant fountain pen from the 1950's and a modern Nemosine fountain pen. The Nemosine is cartridge or coverter (included) and the Wearever is lever filled. Both have issues so I will be offering these well below retail. The issue of the Wearever is a tiny crack near the nib of the pen that can sometimes lead to a little ink getting on your finger if you hold the pen very close to the nib. For this pen I am asking 20 dollars shipped to USA. Will also ship foreign for more cash. The Nemosine writes great and has no problem holding ink, the problem with this pen is the cap has been chipped and can be seen in the photo. For this I am asking 10 dollars shipped. I will sell both for 27 shipped to USA so you save 3 bucks if you buy both.
Here is a link to information on the Wearever http://www.penhero.com/PenGallery/Wearever/WeareverPennant.htm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner