Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lots of Hats and Sunglasses…Stetson, Borsalino, Champ, Ray Ban, Revo

Silent_Gray_Fellow

New in Town
Greetings friends.
I've been lurking around this site for years, been a member for a little while, and even bought a hat or two. But now it's time to thin the herd. I'm running out of room and lots of things are collecting dust. So I thought I'd put them up here.
Now I should preface this listing by saying that I am in no way an expert. I am not nearly as knowledgable as many of you are. I don't know how to date the hats, and not sure of the terminology used to describe them. I've simply been a hat lover for as long as I can remember. Also, When it comes to hats, and things of the like, i have a bit of an impulse problem….I see it, I like it, I buy it. So it stands to reason that I've probably overpaid for much of my collection.
So if anyone has information on anything in the listing that they can share, I'd greatly appreciate it.
With all that said, for the most part I'll list things for what I paid for them. But if you'd like to make a better offer, be my guest.
If anyone here is interested in anything, I will cover shipping in the continental US and work something out for anywhere else in the world.

I'll add more detailed individual pictures soon as well, but for now here is an overview.

DSC08720.jpg

Pictured are :

Winchester Supreme, 2 3/8" brim, 4 1/2" crown, light brown Fur Felt 7 3/8 - $75
Stetson 3X Beaver 'The Open Road', 2 3/4" front brim 2 1/2" side brim, 4 1/2" crown,
fawn 7 1/4 - $110
Triumph by Champ, Super Sonic Edge, 1 3/4" brim, 4 1/2" crown,
Black Beaver 7 1/4-7 3/8 - $65
Borsalino Selentino, 2 1/2" brim, 4 1/2" crown, Brown Velour Wind Trolly Cord 7 1/8 - $50
Stetson 3X Beaver Open Road Style, 2 1/4" brim, 4 1/2" crown, Cattleman Pinch,
Light Tan/Silverbelly? Wind Trolly Cord 7 1/8 - $125
Borsalino Alessandria, 2 7/8" brim, 5" crown, Chocolate Brown, Wind Trolly Cord, 7 1/2 - $175

Ray Ban Aviator, Silver Frame, Silver Flash Mirror, Size 58-14, Made in Italy - $65
Ray Ban Aviator, Gold Frame, Rose Flash Mirror, Size 55-14, Made in Italy - $65
Ray Ban Square Aviator, Black Frame and Lenses, Size Medium, Made in Italy - $35
Ray Ban Caravan, Bronze Frame, Blue Mirror Lenses, Size 58-15, Made in Italy - $80
Revo, Polarized H20 Photo, Bronze Frame, Size 60-18, Made in Italy - $75
Revo, Polarized H20, Tortoise Frame, Blue Mirror Lenses, Size 54-19, Made in Italy - $50
Moscot Lemtosh, Tortoise Frame, No Lenses, Tart Arnel Style, Made in NYC, Medium - $75

Thanks so much for looking. If you have any questions, comments, thoughts, jokes, feel free to leave a message.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I think (speaking from my own personal experience with the hats) your pricing seems very fair. Could you please do me a great favor? I am interested in two of your hats..one sized 7 3/8 and one 7 1/2..but have to admit I am not sure per your pictures which hats are those two hats? !?! Thank you so very much,

Cindy

Silent_Gray_Fellow

New in Town
I think (speaking from my own personal experience with the hats) your pricing seems very fair. Could you please do me a great favor? I am interested in two of your hats..one sized 7 3/8 and one 7 1/2..but have to admit I am not sure per your pictures which hats are those two hats? !?! Thank you so very much,

Cindy
Hello Cindy,
Thank you so much for the message. I'm happy to hear that I'm not far off the mark as far as value, and it means a lot, as you were one of the members I was referring to when I mentioned those who are quite knowledgable. I've seen many of your posts and have great appreciation your information and style. Also, your thumbnail pic reminds me of a good friend who lives in Winchester, Virginia. So theres that, too, haha.
Anyway, the 7 3/8 is the Winchester which is pictured all the way at the left, and the 7 1/2 is the Borsalino that is furthest to the back.
Here is one picture of the Winchester. I've taken a bunch of pictures but I am having trouble posting them here. I'v been trying for almost an hour and no matter what I do the files are too big to post. If you'd like me to email them to you, that seems to be the simplest way. You can email me at NatureWithoutMan@aol.com Or, if you know a trick to getting them posted here, that would be great as well..

Thanks so much and I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Timm
DSC08751_2.jpg

Silent_Gray_Fellow

New in Town
Can you please post some interior shots of the hats, particularly the Open Roads?

Thanks!
Hello Frunobulax,
Thanks so much for the message. I have as many pictures as one could hope for, however I am having a difficult time posting them here. No matter what I've tried the site keep telling me the photos are too big. I've cut them down to almost nothing and they're still too big.
If you'd like, I can email them to you. You can email me at NatureWithoutMan@aol.com
Or if you know a trick for posting them here, that would be great too….

Thanks so much ,

Timm

Silent_Gray_Fellow

New in Town
Interested in "Moscot Lemtosh, Tortoise Frame, No Lenses, Tart Arnel Style, Made in NYC, Medium - $75"

Hello gtdean48,
Thanks so much for your message, but unfortunately, someone beat you to the punch on the Moscot's. I was sent a message
last night not long after I posted the listing and this gentleman was ready to pull the trigger right away. I'll check around, I may actually have another pair.
Thanks again for looking and I'll see you around.

Timm

Silent_Gray_Fellow

New in Town

Attachments

• DSC08830.jpg
    DSC08830.jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC08829.jpg
    DSC08829.jpg
    995.5 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC08822.jpg
    DSC08822.jpg
    694.2 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC08831.JPG
    DSC08831.JPG
    465 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC08826.jpg
    DSC08826.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC08827.jpg
    DSC08827.jpg
    657.1 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC08823.JPG
    DSC08823.JPG
    700 KB · Views: 240

Silent_Gray_Fellow

New in Town

Attachments

• DSC08813.jpg
    DSC08813.jpg
    718.9 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC08816.jpg
    DSC08816.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC08814.jpg
    DSC08814.jpg
    887.7 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC08815.jpg
    DSC08815.jpg
    731.1 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC08817.jpg
    DSC08817.jpg
    729.5 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC08818.jpg
    DSC08818.jpg
    901.9 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC08819.JPG
    DSC08819.JPG
    420.3 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC08820.JPG
    DSC08820.JPG
    535 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC08821.JPG
    DSC08821.JPG
    271.3 KB · Views: 206
Hello gtdean48,
Thanks so much for your message, but unfortunately, someone beat you to the punch on the Moscot's. I was sent a message
last night not long after I posted the listing and this gentleman was ready to pull the trigger right away. I'll check around, I may actually have another pair.
Thanks again for looking and I'll see you around.

Timm
No worries Timm, that's how Classifieds work...let me know if you run across another pair....thanks, GTD

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello, just letting you know I was able to see all the pictures you emailed me, I'll get back to you tomorrow. Thanks so much!

Bob

New in Town
I am interested in the hats that are 7 1/8 but don't know for sure which ones they are. My email is Bradshaw53@hotmail.com and I u send me pics of the 7 1/8 fedoras we can possibly do business. Thanks in advance for reply and pics. Robert E. Bradford

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner