Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lounger's Map

Matt Noir

One of the Regulars
Sigh...

I am the only one anywhere near myself (that makes a lot of sense..huh). I am smack dab in the middle of the country - or as we say here - nowheresville.

I need to take some time off and travel around to meet up at the various Lounger's gatherings!

I am going back to my homestate of PA in late October - hopefully I can meet up with a few of you - you know who you are! :p

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
My Mrs. is from Nebraska. I think she'd like to get back to the windswept prairie very much. When we visit, the absolute silence is pretty wonderful.

Matt Noir

One of the Regulars
Well, I do like the big sky of the prairie country very much. I have a nice Dobsonian telescope that I take out the country to go star/planet gazing - with nothing to block the horizon and no city lights...it is a grand time.

But I would trade that for the hills, mountains, woods, streams, lakes, good antique shops, fleamarkets, and like-minded souls.

I keep clicking my heels together but I am still here....

Regards,

Matt

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Matt Noir said:
Sigh...

I am the only one anywhere near myself (that makes a lot of sense..huh). I am smack dab in the middle of the country - or as we say here - nowheresville.
:p
Hey, man. To some of us you're in Cessnaville and B-52 ville! That definitely puts you on the map! Thanks for getting the map going.

Matt Noir

One of the Regulars
Diamondback said:
Yeah, the other great love of my life is that old BUFF parked at Kansas Aviation Museum near McConnell. Matt, if you get there, give '094 a pat on her forward fuselage for me!

I drive by her every single day :)

S

Samsa

dhermann1 said:
No? Anyone have problems getting yourself onto it?

I haven't added myself because frankly it creeps me out a little bit to think that hundreds of people can have access to exactly where it is I live. I'm more comfortable just saying "Southeast Michigan."

Samsa, I kinda did a little "false-flagging" myself. My tag points to Seattle proper--I really am somewhere within easy drive of it, but like heck I'm gonna tell exactly where...

In your case, Detroit or any other nearby major city possibly even as far as Ft Wayne, IN might work as a "rough marker" if you want in on this--just put on a "shoutout" of "somewhere within a day's drive of HERE"...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot