Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Brinybay

Practically Family
Freyja, a mini bull-terrier.

FreyjaNovember09.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6DRsky0KvI

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Sorry but i can't download any pics, computer is playing up, but I am the proud new owner of Bear who is a Tibetan Terrier aged 2. We rescued him about a month ago, as he had three homes before us in his short life and had been returned to the animal sanctuary each time because of his bad behaviour with other dogs. They didn't realise he was a full Tibetan which is more like an Old English sheep dog in breed and not a terrier in fact. He had terrible leash anxiety which caused him to fight other dogs when he was out, and was not clean and completely untrained and used to running riot all over the place. But i have persevered with him and it has been a tough month, (wine consumption has doubled), but we are getting there. He is now clean for the most part and as long as i walk him on a long lead or off the lead he is a different animal. He will come when i call him and is the friendliest, most loving dog, great with kids and currently asleep on my foot as we speak. Congratulations to everybody on their lovely animals x

Smuterella

One Too Many
not sure if I've posted this already but its a lovely one of my chaps Marlon (blue) and Gene (tiny and weeny fluffball) lounging on the Lloyd Loom.

furrychaps.jpg

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
My 15-year-old Birman cat, Claire, came with me to Korea and is doing splendidly in her new apartment (she's strictly indoor). Behaviorally she is a dog-like cat (characteristic of her breed), so she seems to attach more to me rather than to her "territory," with the result that she relocates very well. This is the fourth time she has moved with me in the eight years I've had her. She is a great plane traveler and always comes with me in the cabin; she took the 30 hours door-to-door from Nevada to Korea, three separate flights, without so much as a miao of concern (although she seemed quite pleased when I was finally able to set up her litter pan and let her out). She is an awesome cat and I would not have come here if I could not bring her.

swinggal

One Too Many
BinkieBaumont said:
36835_106923576029714_100001362150170_48143_1182854_n.jpg

[COLOR="Wheat"]"Modi has been coughing a lot, I took him to the Vet, they tried Antibiotics, that did nothing they thought it may be his heart, so he had Xrays, under sedation, His heart and liver are fine now they think he has Asthma, he is on 1/2 a Prednisolone tablet every morning"[/COLOR]

Aaaaawwwww. Poor Modi :(

Smuterella

One Too Many
Patrick Murtha said:
My 15-year-old Birman cat, Claire, came with me to Korea and is doing splendidly in her new apartment (she's strictly indoor). Behaviorally she is a dog-like cat (characteristic of her breed), so she seems to attach more to me rather than to her "territory," with the result that she relocates very well. This is the fourth time she has moved with me in the eight years I've had her. She is a great plane traveler and always comes with me in the cabin; she took the 30 hours door-to-door from Nevada to Korea, three separate flights, without so much as a miao of concern (although she seemed quite pleased when I was finally able to set up her litter pan and let her out). She is an awesome cat and I would not have come here if I could not bring her.

awww!

YesterdayGirl

One of the Regulars
Smuterella said:
not sure if I've posted this already but its a lovely one of my chaps Marlon (blue) and Gene (tiny and weeny fluffball) lounging on the Lloyd Loom.

furrychaps.jpg

They are gorgeous. Couldn't think of a better name for Marlon. He looks giant next to teeny Gene!

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
BinkieBaumont said:
36835_106923576029714_100001362150170_48143_1182854_n.jpg

[COLOR="Wheat"]"Modi has been coughing a lot, I took him to the Vet, they tried Antibiotics, that did nothing they thought it may be his heart, so he had Xrays, under sedation, His heart and liver are fine now they think he has Asthma, he is on 1/2 a Prednisolone tablet every morning"[/COLOR]

Oh Binkie, I'm so pleased Modi's heart is ok.

Max went to the vet for a rabies shot and anal glands expressed. He was really full and itchy. Found out some of the groomers don't do the full anal glands epress technique that the vet does.

Max is still sore from that. Poor little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran