Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Mr. Hallack

One of the Regulars
This is our plump baby, White Cat (actual name) Very sweet cat, but honestly, not too bright (too many reasons) We loves her lots.

wc-1.jpg

Last edited:

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Over 14 years earlier...

5295270376_c57df6d82e_o.jpg

Electra as a puppy with Pandora(1994-2009).
Taken with a 1960's Rollei 35

Last edited:

Feraud

Bartender
Our pug Miles loves the snow!
Here are two pics from the recent snowstorm that pounded NYC.
I think we've all had enough of the snow and cold and are looking forward to spring..
Picture3337.jpg

Picture3338.jpg

Snowdrop

Familiar Face
This is my furry guy, Maddox, although he also answers to 'Boss' and 'darling', depending on his mood. He's a gemini, loves Chinese food and he enjoys long, moonlit walks, chasing his bouncy ball, communing with pigeons, snuggling with momma and taking long naps in his office (the shower cubicle).

Maddox-TheBoss-1.jpg

Alex

Practically Family
Is Twitty a Maine Coon? I see a very similar tummy staring up at me right now!

She's a mix between Calico and Tiger I believe. She's so soft and furry though haha it's awesome. Except wearing a black shirt with her on your lap isn't the greatest idea:p

HeyMoe

Practically Family
Too funny, I have a 2yr. old male boxer, born on Christmas day, named Jethro as well.

mugshot1.jpg

I'll bet Jethro is an awesome dog.

Bolthead - he is an amazing dog. I have never met a dog (had them all my life) that has as much personality as he does - or one that hogs the bed as much.

LOL great pics!!

HeyMoe

Practically Family
Yup - ours thinks he is a 90 pound lap dog. ours is dead to the world once he is asleep and it takes an act of God and Congress to get him to move.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran