Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
yawnsmall.jpg

Soap opera...soap opera...soap opera...Wake me for Gangbusters.

Warbaby

One Too Many
Spencer, condescending to pose for a portrait:

Spencer_10.11.12cr8x10s.jpg

And Chaplin, aka Chaps, whom we took in a few months ago after some a**hole neighbors moved away and abandoned him. He's not really as sullen as he looks in this photo - he's really quite lovey and is sprawled across my lap and part of my laptop as I'm posting this.

Chaps_10.12.18.jpg

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
I guess I'm probably the only one that has a Shih Tzu.
several inches of blank space later...

Were you going to post a pic and just couldn't bring yourself?

"I went to a roadside zoo that turned out to only have one little dog. It was a shih tzu." lol

oh and hey Warbaby: QUITE SOME KITTIES! The red one looks to have some Turkish in him.

Last edited:

Bourne ID

One of the Regulars
We've got cats and dogs and the occasional hamster or lizard when the kids have the inclination. Here's a Boxer/Mastiff mixed pup that we adopted about 6 weeks ago and my how she is growing. Hasn't had an accident in the house for allmost a week now!!
1000575r.jpg

Here is the Big Dog of the house, Zues. Had him about 7 years now, another adoption but this one with all kinds of emotional/anxiety/agression issues. Didn't know it when we brought it home and he's allways been perfect with the kids and us, but fiercly protective and very aggressive towards everyone else.
img2665ce.jpg

And then there are the cats, this is Tinkerbell, adopted about 10 years ago when we first bought the house. A real sweatheart...unless you're another cat!
1000580d.jpg

There are a few other cats around but they seem to come and go as they please. And I'm not sure if the chickens count as pets but here they are.
img2485h.jpg

Talbot

One Too Many
Cute, Talbot.

Nitro is so named for his unstable and explosive nature - I'm reluctant to pet him. He plays hell with the wild rosellas and lorikeets in the yard. I think the frogmouth might surprise him yet.

For some reason, Georgie has the better of him. Reminds me of a mid century Warner Bros. cartoon!

Drappa

One Too Many
Just found this, I so love looking at pets!
We have a dog, Charlie, and two cats currently, Merryn and Lily. Initially our cats were siblings, but one got run over and sadly passed away last year, so we met and adopted Lily.
Here are my boys
49f4109e.jpg

85d2d390.jpg

c2690a6f.jpg

These two are really close, even though when we adopted Charlie we were told he couldn't live with other animals as he would chase them. It took less than three weeks to get him used to kittens and he clearly got over it :)
44f6399e.jpg

219b0a98.jpg

e6450774.jpg

Drappa

One Too Many
Merryn, who lost his tail but doesn't seem to know it.
bccdc260.jpg

8cdae552.jpg

Our second girl, Lily, who likes to investigate everything and can open doors and drawers.
91adb10d.jpg

3aed6ce2.jpg

91a385be.jpg

23bc663e.jpg

66fd2d3c.jpg

Charlie used to come to work with me and we did a 100mile round trip daily, usually with him checking the route for me.
3682979f.jpg

At work
6c3b4464.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran