Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Hope you only mean house pets cause otherwise I'd have to spend way to much time sending horse pictures, but here's the 2 out of 3 in the house,the brown one's a German Shepherd Corky cross the black one is probably 1 of very few in captivity Border Collie Pin Head cross,personally I think she escaped from the local Indian Reserve.
Picture028.jpg

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Thanks. Sold 2 this year, 3 in the pasture & 2 3 year olds with trainers, 1 working to the NRHA futurity in OKC....trying to reduce the herd some more!
This is the wife's only addiction and I've asked around and been told that there is no cure.She bought her 1st one when she was 10.We've gone from breeding to showing ie(Western Pleasure,Trail and Halter)raised 2 stallions now she's into coaching lessons and boarding.If you want to buy more please please send me a letter

This is the wife's only addiction and I've asked around and been told that there is no cure.She bought her 1st one when she was 10.We've gone from breeding to showing ie(Western Pleasure,Trail and Halter)raised 2 stallions now she's into coaching lessons and boarding.If you want to buy more please please send me a letter

I'm married to another DHP myself. Luckily, she wants to scale down. We started with a yearling back in 1987, showing in 1989 & moved to breeding in 1999....now just get a kick out of seeing our names on the papers in the first spots....

Effingham

A-List Customer
I don't think I've introduced Mr. Bobo. I've had him for four months now-- he's an 8-year-old shelty/golden rescue. He's the most chill dog ever. All he wants is to be in the same room with me. :)

bobo-1_S.jpg

happy-doggie.jpg

bobo-lovin.jpg

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Real sorry to hear that,any pet is bad enough but those loyal to a fault hounds will tear the guts right out of the biggest man.I lost one right at Christmas time a few years ago myself.Yup that's right they're playing together in puppy heaven that's a good way to look at it.Again can't put into words how bad I feel for you.

Sincerely,Bob Kirschman

Both of my girls are gone now. Gracie the smaller one in the photo left us last Wednesday night. Dale has been gone since last Christmas.
They were such good girls. They are playing together now...
mygirls.jpg

I know that you must miss me,
By the tears rolling down your face.
But believe me when I tell you that,
I'm in a very good place.

There are meadows here to run in,
And plenty of rabbits to chase.
There are other dogs to play with,
To frolick with and race.

So please don't worry about me,
My spirit feels light as can be.
There's no more pain to plague me,