Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Heather

Practically Family
ujename3.jpg

This is our puppy, Ava, that my husband surprised us with in May.

asy3ypah.jpg

And this is Trouble. He's going to be 12 this fall.

There is no love lost between these two! Everytime she sees him, all heck breaks loose! I also have 4 buff orpington chickens that I also consider my pets. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5y5u5ahu.jpg

Had to take Ellie for her last vet visit yesterday. She's been a good dog these last 14 years, but her cancer had gotten too bad and she was suffering a lot of pain.
The house seems a little empty today.

5y5u5ahu.jpg

Had to take Ellie for her last vet visit yesterday. She's been a good dog these last 14 years, but her cancer had gotten too bad and she was suffering a lot of pain.

I know what you are going through. My Samantha had a few bouts with cancer and a few operations that extended her life quite far. One day I found her out in front of my patio...... 17 year old dog. Oldest I have ever had. Time doesn't make it easer though.

Renault

One Too Many
5y5u5ahu.jpg

Da*m! Da*m Da*m!! I am so, so sorry!! Hate this part of these threads. All I know and I really believe this, is there will be a time and place where we are all together again with all our old faithful companions. I I know it! Farewell Ellie.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
5y5u5ahu.jpg

Sorry to hear this DH.
It's so very hard to let them go. :cry:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
What a handsome pup!!!! Looks very good!

I've got these totally useless critters but I have grown very attached to em!

Looks like you need to air up the two on the right, they seem to be riding a bit low. :D
(Says the man with a Red Heeler 4in shorter than a standard one) ;)

Heather, our neighbor has a GS.
She's 60lbs and still growing, but thankfully she finally grew into those ears a few months ago.
And her bark has reached it's correct tone.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Sorry to hear about your Ellie, Dale, 14 yrs is a nice long run for a doggie to bring your family joy and hope the sadness dissipates soon.

Thanks for all the kind words friends.
My wife brought Ellie home from the shelter right about the time we were married, so she'd been a part of my family for as long as I've had a family.

Dale, man, I don't know how I missed this!! I am sooooo sorry. That is a tough one. I had to put my Shepard down for the same reason. Thoughts are with you, brother. (Better late than never, I guess)

That is a fantastic photo V.C. and a handsome fella.

Harv, looks like fun. Judging by the photos you've posted that cat has a lot of personality.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My old, snaggle -tooth, dog, "Kayuck" and me living it up at Folly Beach, SC. The family spent a week there (just got back home yesterday evening). I think the dog had the best time of everyone. She got me up every morning about 6:30 am and wanted to go sit on the beach. This is one spoiled dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails