Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Hogging the remote.

1a656b53931d8c55429ca7241ad7b604.jpg

Renault

One Too Many
Good looking girl, Renault. AQH?

Well, daughter claims she's more Thoroughbred. I think she's been mistreated a bit by other folks. So I have my work cut out for me. Gonna take my time. I break a lot easier now than I did 40 years ago and there are some parts that just don't respond a quickly as they used to. ;)

gtdean48, I see you have your work cut out for you too! Good looking animals!!!

Well, daughter claims she's more Thoroughbred. I think she's been mistreated a bit by other folks. So I have my work cut out for me. Gonna take my time. I break a lot easier now than I did 40 years ago and there are some parts that just don't respond a quickly as they used to. ;)

gtdean48, I see you have your work cut out for you too! Good looking animals!!!

I had a "rescue" horse that my wife bought when she was buying a yearling prospect. This Arabian mare had been mistreated & then repossessed by the breader & made a package deal my wife couldn't refuse. This mare would go crazy if I wore a brimmed hat out to the pasture. I had to wear a cap around her. I think the culprit wore a western hat when trying to break her & had severe methods.
I got her to ride but always in a cap...donated her to the Sheriff's Boys Ranch...

Thanks guys...seriously horse-poor these days...want to buy one???

Renault

One Too Many
Similar circumstance!

Daughter ended up with this mare because the two ladies who had her (rescue horse) really couldn't handle her. Daughter , who was vet tech at the time, took her , gratis, as she was a good animal and would behave for her. She rode her and all. Responded very well to her. Something the other ladies couldn't do. I do not think the ladies who had her were the responsible party for mistreating. They were simply folks who thought they wanted a horse! Unfortunately this was not the right one for them.

I had a neighbor that I came close to shooting once for the way he treated his horse!!!!! Pure criminal!!! It was a nice Arab but a stallion. I remember it got out one day. Came to our house. Oldest son jumped up on him and rode him home. No issue. Neighbor couldn't believe it!!!! Life is real hard on you if you are stupid!

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Yes, two Bombays. They have such great personalities. I have them only since five weeks now and I don't know how I managed without them so long.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Moving the cursor won't be too much of an issue, if you have the space.
But clicking on an item, well I'm not sure what part you would push to make that happen. :D

The Bedlington at the inlaws a few weeks ago.
It was hot, and she was in front of the fan, which is all that mattered to her at the time.
bbfan.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails