Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

BakingInPearls

One of the Regulars
Everyone has such cuties here is my little one, he is an American Bulldog named Spike.
Picture017.jpg

And here he is with his favorite toy an empty milk carton.
Picture478-1.jpg

missmelly

One of the Regulars
Our 2 little brats...
Screaming B(B is for Banshee or that other B word when she acts up.
screamingbyawn.jpg

Galusha Pennypacker (named after the youngest General in the US Army)
ashland030.jpg

Meow!
.:Miss Melly:.

Hawkcigar

One of the Regulars
ssubialdea said:
love to see everyone's animals! Here's my schipperke, Jack. This was taken out at the ranch, check out the old gas pump in the background.
jack2.jpg

Well hello Jack. You're a fine looking boy. Let me introduce you to Maddie. She's an older lady but still loves to play in the snow! :)

IMG_1096.jpg

We've recently been adopted by this monster. he has been hanging around in our garden for about 3-4 months and just recently starved himself for days until we gave him food out of pity at his thinness. We think he has a home locally, but prefers ours. (He chose us, we did nothing to attract him other than being friendly. I'm unsure what to do. Part of me thinks that the cat should choose where he wants to stay, but i hate to think what his other people are going through with him missing)

A vicious little beast, he enjoys hunting magpies and other birds around the neighbourhood, is extremely territorial and has had many many fights in the garden - his name, Scarface, comes from the (surprise, surprise) scars on his face - and spends hours of an evening digging his claws into my knee and belly/chest.

Scarface1.jpg

bk

Riley Dee

One of the Regulars
Papillion

Thats funny my mom has a Schipperke as well, and I've gotta say that your Schipperkes are really good-looking dogs.

My girlfriend recently brought home this little fella:

puppy32.jpg

(The picture is from the breeders home)

He is a 13 week old Papillion named Elliott.

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
This is the first time I lokked at this thread and I must say I'm disappointed that Lougers don't keep their pets in a display case.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
jake_fink said:
This is the first time I looked at this thread and I must say I'm disappointed that Lougers don't keep their pets in a display case.

Had I been in a better frame of mind when each of my two previous cats died a while back (a year apart), I would be keeping them in a display case . . . in small brass urns engraved with their names, John Doe and Jane Doe.

Lee

I miss those two, but 'Tilla's filling in nicely, thank you. :)

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Here's my big boy, Cocoa. He's a Springer Spaniel, and he's just a big bundle of love. I wish I had a better pic, but I can never get him to stay still long enough.
Pets001.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925