Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Sorry to hear that.

My daughter's two dogs escaped from her boyfriend's fenced yard and the younger one was run over (hit and run). She'll survive, but with a few scars and most of one ear gone. Gives her street cred I guess.

fad45ba39e6d3865a4c0e00c7f9ef02f.jpg
Wow!

Edward

Bartender
Relaxing on the garden.
View attachment 75595

Is that an HMV? ;)

View attachment 76702
This is one of LuLu's favorite sleeping spots. :)

Heh, is it made of warm?

Thank you! The radio is a repro Crosley that I bought several years ago. Just love it.

Does kitty think it's a valve set, thus war? I've known cats who loved to sleep on valve guitar amplifiers.....

seeing your cat sleeping on the radio made me think of this.......
sleeping%20cat_zpsgaboergf.jpg

The late Marlene Marlowe used to sleep on top of the TV like that. She looked perturbed when the flat screen first arrived, but then she took to sleeping behind it, which she seemed to love.... especially in Summer when it was a shady spot.

I belong to an organization that tries to do several public service type projects a yr. Four yrs ago when my dog was just 10 months old we were working on a 15 month calendar of dogs & their "owners". The calendars were to be sold with all monies going to a no kill rescue shelter we had adopted for this project. My dog was one of the dogs featured in the calendar.

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

If you knew me then you would know this is not me, but a friend of the photographer. He had the idea that the tattoos would play off the spots & patchwork on my dog Traveller's coat. I don't know that it really worked but here are a couple of pics from those shot that day. The engine was cool plus we had a saddle blanket on top of the tank & I was right in front of the handlebars that day coaxing her to stay.

IMG_0394.jpg

The photographer had the idea of using the playground behind this old abandoned school to make it look like a prison yard. Various pictures had been taken when all of a sudden Traveller went up on her hind legs spontaneously like she was hugging Mike. With the photographer continuing to shoot this was the best result. I wondered why she would do that & released later that Mike had a fresh dip of Wintergreen tobacco between his cheek & gums, & Traveller smelled it.

IMG_0393.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ