Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Strange goings on around the house this morning.
CIMG3030.JPG
CIMG3031.JPG

My mom passed on February 14 and her only request was that I take care of her two dogs and if I adopted them out, I wouldn't separate them. I promised her I wouldn't. I think you can see why.
View attachment 72303

Sorry about the loss of your Mom Greg, but good on you for taking in the pups. We inherited two as well from my late MIL. One passed not long ago and the other is in the pic a post above yours.

JC

New in Town
What kind've pets do you have?

I live in a pet-unfriendly apartment, so up until last fall, my pets consisted of house plants.

However, I since took the plunge and adopted a hatchling Painted Turtle last September. I am biased, but he is the most perfect little turtle ever to exist.

William G.

One of the Regulars
What kind've pets do you have?

I live in a pet-unfriendly apartment, so up until last fall, my pets consisted of house plants.

However, I since took the plunge and adopted a hatchling Painted Turtle last September. I am biased, but he is the most perfect little turtle ever to exist.

Rental situations can be tough. I'm glad you can have a turtle, and that you found the most perfect turtle ever.

Sorry about the loss of your Mom Greg, but good on you for taking in the pups. We inherited two as well from my late MIL. One passed not long ago and the other is in the pic a post above yours.

Hey there. Sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. Heartfelt condolences. :(

I want to thank you both for the kind remarks. Much appreciated.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy