Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

After a hard day of farm-doggin'. The twisted nose is saying "Are those Cheetos?"

Bizzah.png

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
This is Max, an over weight (half Avocado) Dachshund.
Full name Max Amillion, AKA Max the Wunderdog AKA Max the Magic Puppy.
He is my best buddy in the whole world. He is half avocado because we have an avocado tree in the backyard and when it drops the fruit, Max is in heaven. The vet says his skin and coat are just wonderful and it is from the avocados, but we do need to put him on a good reduction plan.
Maxonthefloor.jpg

Above: Here he is on the floor. He is a little bit heavier than this pix.
solvang01.jpg

A visit to Solvang. (the nose knows!)

He always waits for me to come home and he actually grins when he runs up to greet me!:p
My name is also Max, and I love avocados as well.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
This is a normal occurrence around here. We never eat alone! This is my daughter with our three cats and our dog.

I always think of the scene in Casablanca where the pickpocket is telling the unsuspecting couple, "Vultures! Vultures everywhere!"

Attachments

• allthepets.jpg
    allthepets.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 104
The other night she was sitting there with her head drooping down and she looked for all the world like the Pixar mascot!
Wow. I've seen countless dogs and cats wearing the Cone of Shame, but never made that connection. From now on it'll probably be the first thing that comes to mind. :)

This is a normal occurrence around here. We never eat alone! This is my daughter with our three cats and our dog.

I always think of the scene in Casablanca where the pickpocket is telling the unsuspecting couple, "Vultures! Vultures everywhere!"
This looks very familiar. My wife must share any meal eaten at home with our dog, and sometimes our cat, because they know she's a soft touch. They've learned I don't share food, so I'm able to enjoy my meals in relative peace. :D

Last edited:
We've already found a home for them. They're going to my sister-in-law's family who have two dogs, a cat and a guinea pig. Interestingly, I found the cage under a tree and a woman who was walking in the park said that she had passed the spot moments before and the cage wasn't there. I also saw two people walking down the street away from the park whom I think were the ones who left the parakeets there.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk