Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
R.I.P. Fatty McFaterson (aka "Buffy").

29148870504_fe98b07e82_z.jpg
Oh Bob: so very sorry your friend had to leave you. I have no doubt Buffy had a loving life in your house.
Be well my friend. B

Oh Bob: so very sorry your friend had to leave you. I have no doubt Buffy had a loving life in your house.
Be well my friend. B

Thanks Bowen. She was a spoiled little lady. I'll miss our good-hearted banter (with me doing both voices ... most of the time). She is now with her Mom (my wife's mother who passed a few years ago and left "Buffy" to us) and I'm sure as happy as a clam.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not really my pet, but this cat wants a place to live. I have been ignoring it for about a month, although it comes into the garage to get my cat's food and water. My cat seems to like it, so I have been feeding and watering it. It is coming closer now, and looking better, but still scared. It has an extra toe and a "thumb" on its front paws. Here it is under my wife's car. Looks like it has adopted us.
cc75bea02837ad9bc31809dc2c68f174.jpg
c55de6d7b13ea0a7df42d8c0289ea486.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not really my pet, but this cat wants a place to live. I have been ignoring it for about a month, although it comes into the garage to get my cat's food and water. My cat seems to like it, so I have been feeding and watering it. It is coming closer now, and looking better, but still scared. It has an extra toe and a "thumb" on its front paws. Here it is under my wife's car. Looks like it has adopted us.
cc75bea02837ad9bc31809dc2c68f174.jpg
c55de6d7b13ea0a7df42d8c0289ea486.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I recognize that facial expression in the second photo--it's trying to determine whether it's safe, or should run. Time and patience will be the determining factors; once you gain it's trust, you'll likely have another loving family member.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points