Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

RJR

Lazy Sun Morning.jpg
Tilly on guard on a lazy Sunday morning.

Still feeding the Hemingway cat, a polydactyl stray. It is more comfortable now. I must be getting soft in my old age, but this cat's paws are cool.
c184145bde0f2b9ca5ca6cd9bafa87b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
My wife says that old wives tales indicate 6 toed cats are smarter.....so you better watch out.....or he will end up an inside cat like our "adopted" stray...;)
M:)

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sorry to hear of another loss of a beloved family member. Sure was a beautiful dog. I read a book about amazing accomplishments of dogs. One of the topics was research being done with "cancer sniffing dogs". Some dogs seem to have the ability to do this with training. The Standard Poodle showed the best results. Attributed to their sharp sense of smell and high intelligence.
R.I.P. Cocoa-Mojo (“Mo”). My son’s Standard Poodle that lived with us a couple of years while my son was still at home. Lived almost 14 years... [emoji17]

d3733cfa17c3fc17c29bcd446f7d2069.jpg
C

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
R.I.P. Cocoa-Mojo (“Mo”). My son’s Standard Poodle that lived with us a couple of years while my son was still at home. Lived almost 14 years... [emoji17]

d3733cfa17c3fc17c29bcd446f7d2069.jpg
Greetings:
If God’s greatest creation was a human being, then i would argue His second greatest creation was the dog. A dog’s nature is to unconditionally love his master, something that is not inherent in human’s nature. No matter the type human we are there is a dog who will still love us unconditionally. We thought we led them, just the opposite. When they pass we can only hope to honor them by passing along that which they showed us.
Sorry Bob, for the loss to you and your family, one of your members.
Bowen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21