Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Canadave

One Too Many
SamMarlowPI said:
0526081929.jpg

Doggie in kitchen sink...check. Shampoo close by...check. Ice cream scoop...what the??? [huh] [huh] [huh]

lol lol

David

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Grew up with doxies, all color variations and sizes (all short hairs though). Aside from one mini-poodle, they're the only dogs I've ever had.

Max all tuckerd out!

S7300052.jpg

Max is the Luv Puppy and a champion against the ADL - The infamous Anti-Dachshund League. He knows they are there, the ADL usually are in large trucks, semis and all sorts of aircraft. When spotted he barks a warning so they can't get the jump on us!

Here he is relaxing after Church Of Sinatra last Sunday. "So many people to see, so many treats to beg for!"

RPeers

One of the Regulars
John in Covina said:
Looks a little more round then Sam. Sam had a brother named Max great big Heinz 57 dog, but of course Sam was in charge.

I love the comic as well I've always said that Sam is an acronym for Short A$$ed Mutt.

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
My Manx cat Bosche likes to play fetch. For some weird reason she enjoys playing with my orange darts from my old toy dart gun. When she wants to play she will find her dart and bring it to me. This is a funny picture I caught of her while we were playing "darts".

darttongue.jpg

Edward

Bartender
MaryDeluxe said:
My Manx cat Bosche likes to play fetch. For some weird reason she enjoys playing with my orange darts from my old toy dart gun. When she wants to play she will find her dart and bring it to me. This is a funny picture I caught of her while we were playing "darts".

darttongue.jpg

cute! Very rare, too, a female as ginger as that. :)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Well, it had to happend, my dog has gone mad and have developed a split personality.. he now sometimes thinks he's a cat ad I found him sitting on the window sill looking down on the street, this pic is taken when I told him off and he shamefully jumped down via the couch.. he isn't supposed to be on the couch in the first place! You can see he's ashamed because his tail is down.

Foto47.jpg

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Charlie Brown

Here's Charlie Brown. He's been my faithful companion for nine years now - survived parvo, a broken pelvis, and bruised lungs (and all three from separate incidents!). He still loves to go on walks and play fetch.

FourthofJuly025.jpg

epr25

Practically Family
They are simply wonderful aren't they!

AmateisGal said:
Here's Charlie Brown. He's been my faithful companion for nine years now - survived parvo, a broken pelvis, and bruised lungs (and all three from separate incidents!). He still loves to go on walks and play fetch.

FourthofJuly025.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred