Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Inky

One Too Many
Aww, VB, I am so sorry to read of the loss of sweet Yoda. She was lucky to have known you and vice versa!

I love love love all the pets shown here. I'd have a billion dogs and cats if space and funds allowed it.

Here's the only one we have now, our big (22 pound) boy, Boo Boo Kitty a couple of years ago. He's 9 now, and quite the lover boy (who also likes a good bite now and again).

2764168478_43d7682d16.jpg

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Say hello to the newest tyke to enter the MNC household, Baggie. My brother found her in the bed of his truck when he came out of the market. She was in a plastic grocery bag (hence the name) that was, fortunately, left open and in the shade.

She's six weeks old and just getting to the point where she's very playful; we've had her for three weeks, and we're still bottle-feeding her. She loves following us around right at our feet. Quite the little runner. lol

She'll soon be going to a good home, as we already have enough cats.

Baggie-DSC_9364.jpg

Lee

Mr_Misanthropy

Practically Family
Lee,

Does your new friend have a tuxedo pattern? I'm a little nuts for tuxedo cats. I have a calendar of them and that picture would fit right in! Here's my tuxedo clad friend, Henry (more pictures earlier in the thread I think)

100_1110-1.jpg

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Yes, she has a tuxedo pattern. Maybe we should have named her, Victor/Victoria. lol

We have an adult cat that is partially ferel - he stays near and accepts our food, but is shy of people. We've named him Tuxford.

Lee

just_me

Practically Family
Baggie is adorable. Though orange cats are my all time favorite, I always like Tuxedo cats. Hope you find a good home for her.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
just_me said:
Baggie is adorable. Though orange cats are my all time favorite, I always like Tuxedo cats. Hope you find a good home for her.

And getting cuter by the minute. We've found her a home. We're just weaning her, first. We have three orange tabby cats that prefer to remain outdoors. We call them our "Sea of Orange."

Napoleon and Peanut are adorable! Let me guess, Napoleon just washed his whiskers and can't do a thing with them? ;) Baggie's are the same. lol

Lee

carter

I'll Lock Up
Whiskers in a frazzle?

napoleonb2.jpg

Napoleon Bonaparte looks a bit like Winston Churchill. He just needs a stogie and a Homburg. ;)

Glad to read that Baggie has a new home on the horizon.

Happy November, to Peanut, Henry, Boo Boo Kitty (you are not alone with that name), the Jedi kitty, and Marlene.

Yoda, May The Force Be With You. We know that you were loved and loved in return.

For all the joy, love and laughter you guys bring to our lives, we thank you. We are the richer for having known you.

Napoleon and Peanut are best friends!! Peanut is a cuddle box and sometimes he'll cuddle up with the kitty or they'll go up and go nose to nose and Napoleon will start rolling on the floor or rub against Peanut and purr. Napoleon gets annoyed once in a while and when that happens all you see is Peanut running down the hall in a flash with the cat chasing him. (Napoleon always chases him-but they play) And yeah, he has whisker issues, their soooo long that they curl at the ends when he washes his face.

just_me

Practically Family
ziggy and Rupert doing what cats do best :) - Rupert is actually my daughter's cat and is living with me temporatily.

ziggy_rupert_12-07.jpg

Harvey.

harvey-to-ocalaD-10-30-08.jpg

LordBest

Practically Family
Miss Moppet, aka Mopp von Fluffenstein, blubberball, chubby cheeks, furfactory etc. The cat of a thousand names and almost as many photographs.
MoppvonFluffensteins.jpg

LordBest

Practically Family
VintageGirl143 said:
Well Hello to Miss Mopp Von Fluff.what an awesome name. Very beautiful cat. If Napoleon saw, I believe he would be in love. :D
Well, technically her name is Miss Moppet, but her personality is so pompous(rather like mine in that respect), and she is so fluffy, I coined Mopp von Fluffenstein and it has stuck somewhat. I think if Mopp saw Napoleon (excellent choice of name and a beautiful cat, I am very fond of persians.) she would run a mile, she is rather shy and cowardly.

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A *very* belated and heart-felt thank you for all the condolences from earlier this year. It was very appreciated.

MaryDeluxe, I understand about diabetic cats perfectly. We adopted our brother-in-law's cat, which was diabetic. Twice-daily shots and blood testing for two years. :eusa_doh:

It's fun seeing everyone else's fuzzy bundle of joys. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner