Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Feraud

Bartender
Considering the beautiful weather we've had in the city the last few days we took Miles to our local park for sun and fun.
It shows in his happy face.
image002.jpg

mike

Call Me a Cab
Feraud said:
Considering the beautiful weather we've had in the city the last few days we took Miles to our local park for sun and fun.
It shows in his happy face.
image002.jpg

Very regal! :p Plus, Miles looks TALL! :D

Feraud

Bartender
Regal..I like that. lol
You know... (slightly off topic but vintage related) I have a turn of the century book about boy's hobbies. In the chapter on pets, they show pictures of various dog breeds. The dog looks taller and with a more snout. The photo reminded me of the puggle variations you see today.
I should scan and post the picture.

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
That is one dopey dog! (And I mean it in the best possible way. ;) )

I haven't anything nearly as animated to share, so I'll stick with a couple of serene cats: Miss Blue and The Sidler, staking claim to my new old chair.
4085012402_d61d8367d5.jpg

mike

Call Me a Cab
Feraud said:
Regal..I like that. lol
You know... (slightly off topic but vintage related) I have a turn of the century book about boy's hobbies. In the chapter on pets, they show pictures of various dog breeds. The dog looks taller and with a more snout. The photo reminded me of the puggle variations you see today.
I should scan and post the picture.

Sure! I'd love to see 'em. Did you ever get that leather dog harness? I still have it on my 'to do list' just after replace the milk crates in my house with an actual tv stand :eusa_doh: lol

MCPRE

Familiar Face
Here are my two girls, Roxie is an American Bulldog and shes not looking too happily at her newly adopted sister, an Am. Bull/Hound Dog
4093587331_99c54105c1_b.jpg

Here is Rosie at 6 months in the Blue Bells
4094351136_024aa84bc5_b.jpg

Here she is at 10 months with my WFer
4093588009_b8f8cfa037_b.jpg

MCPRE

Familiar Face
I love animals, I've had various reptiles, King Snakes, Pythons, Lizards, Chameleons, Caiman, Finches, Black Labs, Black Cat (and kittens) lol .
Also a Koi pond and Fish Aquariums.
4094455216_e805fe20b1_b.jpg

MCPRE

Familiar Face
Dont you just love them, she reminds me of my Ol' Duke, he was a black lab who lived to be 15, I had two boys then. Both of them lived to be 15, my gals are so much fun. Roxie is such a sweetheart, I'm afraid she wont make it to 15 though.:(

dandelion-vint

One of the Regulars
I'm having a portrait of Boris & Harlow painted, as a Christmas gift for my parents from this photo -

Boris_and_Harlow_closeup.jpg

Here are the progress photos of the painting so far -

bulldogs01-tile.jpg

KilroyCD

One Too Many
KilroyCD said:
I've posted photos before of my best buddy "Cocoa" (below), but I've just applied to MAESSR (Mid Atlantic English Springer Spaniel Rescue) to adopt another Springer Spaniel. Wish me luck!
Well, Cocoa is still waiting to find out if he's going to get a new friend (and so am I). However, he's getting a bit bored awaiting the outcome...
100_1934a.jpg

analiebe

A-List Customer
MCPRE said:
Roxie is such a sweetheart, I'm afraid she wont make it to 15 though.:(

:( i so understand... its so wonderful to still have them but i know its closer to not forever now... not quite sure how i'll deal with it let alone how whichever one of them thats left on their own will cope - they've been together since birth - sister dogs

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
BinkieBaumont said:
"Had word yesterday that my Italian Greyhound "Modi" is a Granddad! his daughter "Bianca" delivered 3 female and 2 male puppies in shades of "Silver Sable" and "Fawn Sable" (No Chocolate or Golden Sable) will post pics in the next few weeks, Mother and Pups are doing well"

3545711878_ea444885cf.jpg

Three girls and two boys

4121956796_875a4a9eb9.jpg

4121951130_d375187d93.jpg

"Hello world!"

4121173749_2226682574.jpg

"Mother and Grandma guard the pups"

4121939646_0cbf654035.jpg

"Granddad Modi"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members