Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Grant Fan

Practically Family
ThesFlishThngs said:
Grant Fan, BtB, (and all other Flers who have lost beloved animals pals), so sorry about that pet-shaped hole in the heart.
This is my darling Torix (and my daughter), who was poisoned by the most bigoted, horrendous white trash neighbors I've ever had the misfortune to encounter, not long after the photo was taken. I'll never forget him.
3210885823_5e4aa61a21.jpg

ThesFlishThngs I am so sorry I know how awful it feels to loose a beloved furry one to people's hate. But I feel that if we keep their pictures around then we will never for forget them and in a way they stay alive.

Lily Powers

Practically Family
ThesFlishThngs said:
You're right, Fletch. These people, when I met them, bragged about how their dog would roam several blocks away, looking for cats to kill. I caught their two children siccing the dog on my cat one morning; a cat who was lying in a chair on my porch. I shudder to think what beasts those children have probably grown into all these years later.....

In CA, animal control officers are mandated reporters. They have the unique opportunity to witness and report suspected child endangerment in cases of animal abuse, because cases involving cruelty to animals so frequently leads to cases of child abuse.

A pox on the fiends who inflict such barbaric acts on our beloved four-legged friends.

sixsexsix

Practically Family
Does your dog snore? I knew someone with a Shih Tzu and it snored lightly - it was really adorable.

My dog's name was Bella when I rescued her, but I call her Dingo, so she responds to both. She's a mix of dachshund and chihuahua

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
sixsexsix said:
Does your dog snore? I knew someone with a Shih Tzu and it snored lightly - it was really adorable.

My dog's name was Bella when I rescued her, but I call her Dingo, so she responds to both. She's a mix of dachshund and chihuahua

She only snores when she is reaaaaaly tired... other than that.. she just normally has doggie dream and lightly barks in her sleep :)

I think Dingo is a perfect name for her.. she has such a sweet expression.. and those little legs! I love em

The Shirt

Practically Family
OHHH I have an elkhound too! Mine just kept growing and growing (68 lb female, nearly 10 now). I love their independent spirit. Your little fella is CUTE!

mike

Call Me a Cab
I was on a work trip to Texas last week. So Dr. Gogol took a vacation to my parents house. They took him to a classic car show on Long Island where they brought the museum's 40's jeep...

jeepperiod.jpg

They were talking about bringing the Ferret, which is a British armoured car to perch him atop but were afraid he was too heavy to safely make happen. Fun regardless! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran