Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Mickey D

One of the Regulars
TNBIRDDOG.jpg

Dewey and Cozmo
DeweyCosmo4.jpg

Flip, the bird
Flip.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
John in Covina said:
Whatta cutie! The thing I like about pugs are they can make sorts of snorting noises in vocalizing their pleasure over being pet, scratched and played with. It's very endearing to me.lol

Just like his owner!! ehm, well except the snorting :D

Thank you, he does look so ridiculously cute there!

bettydarling

One of the Regulars
Darhling your puglet is sooo cute in the snow!!

Heres my cat, who I've had since I was 13, he's a little dude, quite the personality.

winter%20007.jpg

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
This thread is always a delight to catch up on.
Here are a couple shots of some kitties at Christmas. First, Miss Blue looking a touch demented in a gift box.

Christmas2009Dec09028.jpg

Here, Miss Blue and The Sidler help Sara admire her brand new ice skating boots:

Christmas2009Dec09038.jpg

cptjeff

Practically Family
John in Covina said:
Whatta cutie! The thing I like about pugs are they can make sorts of snorting noises in vocalizing their pleasure over being pet, scratched and played with. It's very endearing to me.lol
So that's where our dog gets it... She's a purebred mutt. She snores too.

Here she is being cute over my christmas break:
Carson001.jpg

She had her head on the lap of the stuffed animal, but she moved before I could get a photo of that. Still cute.
Carson003.jpg

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Officially full up on crazy...

As if we needed another...meet Evair (from the french Hiver, meaning "winter")!

Evie was found in a cardboard box in the parking lot of a grocery store just about midnight on New Years Eve. Local Police brought her and her two siblings to the ER Vet Hospital I work for. She and her brother tested negative for FeLV/FIV, but the other sister tested a weak positive for FeLV. Could be a screwy test or could be actual exposure. We won't be able to test accurately for another 3 months, minimum. So, she's in strict quarantine away from our residnet felines, separate box, scooper, bowls, I even change clothes after handling her. It's a little more effort but she's very deserving, not to mention sweet, very loving, a good little eater, safe, warm, loved.

She looks huge in the pics but is a very petite 4lbs!

4296084694_c607dc5904_m.jpg

4296092642_ee6129b86e_m.jpg

Of Cats & Dogs

Cat" Quotes

Cat: A pygmy lion who loves mice, hates dogs and patronizes human beings. - Oliver Herford

Some people say man is the most dangerous animal on the planet. Obviously those people have never met an angry cat. - Lillian Johnson

Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose. - Garrison Keillor

If cats could talk, they would lie to you. - Rob Kopack

The cat could very well be man's best friend but would never stoop to admitting it. - Doug Larson

==================================
Top 10 Differences Between Cats & Dogs

10. Dogs come when you call them. Cats take a message and get back to you.

9. Dogs will let you give them a bath without taking out a contract on your life.

8. Dogs will bark to wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.

7. Dogs will bring you your slippers or the evening newspaper. Cats might bring you a dead mouse.

6. Dogs will play Frisbee with you all afternoon. Cats will take a three-hour nap.

5. Dogs will sit on the car seat next to you. Cats have to have their own private box or they will not go at all.

4. Dogs will greet you and lick your face when you come home from work. Cats will be mad that you went to work at all.

3. Dogs will sit, lie down, and heel on command. Cats will smirk and walk away.

2. Dogs will tilt their heads and listen whenever you talk. Cats will yawn and close their eyes.

1. Dogs will give you unconditional love forever. Cats will make you pay for every mistake you've ever made since the day you were born.

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
^^^^^^

Woot! Woot! :eusa_clap Another Frenchie (Boston) Luvva! My black brindle girl "Billie" is snoring away as I type!

Amo
Amas
Amant
Amamus
Amatis
Amant

We LOVE French Bulldogs!

Not Billie but her brother Parker, my fawn frenchie. Here are the "men of the house", Parker and Kojishi (Japanese Chin) who was only a pup at the time.
4120320329_0465eeb2cb_m.jpg

Billie sporting her Fauxburry plaid and Dalilah (Parker and Billie's daughter) as a puppy.
4306522569_1259549b55_m.jpg

fallbackdown82

New in Town
Aren't they just awesome dogs?? He snores like crazy, and when he is under the covers with the wife, he licks her feet non stop.. He is such a goofball! Any pics of your frenchies?

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Oops! I guess I should clarify that Parker and Billie are not truly brother and sister. We aren't into inbreeding...or breeding for that matter. We had a very unexpected loss in our family and while we were regrouping emotionally and just trying to remember to inhale/exhale, my Frenchies (who were set to be altered) did the unthinkable and bred naturally to produce 6 puppies in one litter! Three went to vet techs I know, two as his/her dogs for a retired married couple familiar with the breed and we kept Dalilah...aka DD, aka "I-know-there's-a-six-six-six-on-you-somewhere" Billie was spayed during c-section and Parker lost his goods shortly after. One hit wonders, so to speak!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn