Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

scooter

Practically Family
This would be Bella Blue. (I'm trying to ease you into this, as my house is a lot like working at the zoo.)
IMG_0818.JPG

scooter

Practically Family
This is Sitarra, occupying the inside of one of my flat caps. She passed away last year at the ripe old age of twenty, but she was a corker right up till the very end.
IMG_0129.JPG

scooter

Practically Family
Lastly, the demon child! This is Zoe, the mexican mutt, and she is an absolute live wire. That is the cat bed she is sitting in. We rescued her in Mexico one weekend when we found out the authorities were going to put her to sleep. (and not with a painless injection either.)
231.JPG

Each of the above animals is a rescue. The dogs, we adopted thru normal means (except Zoe). The cats, with the exception of Buster, were all abandoned by local homeowners who were forced from their homes. Could NOT stand to see them turn into coyote food, so we took them in. There are a couple more that we feed but won't allow us to touch them.

Are we crazy or what!

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Nope not crazy, normal!
We rescued a Bedlington, and got a heeler pup from a farm.
The mexican mutt is doing what she's supposed to do...push buttons! Sitting in the cat bed is a riot.
Both my dogs do that to each other just to be a pain.
I am partial to your Aussie though as I love the Herding group.

ginfizz

One of the Regulars
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. I lost my 17 year old cat about a year ago, and every once in awhile I still think he's gonna greet me when I get home.

I am sad to report that I had to have Lady put to sleep this morning. At 13, her kidneys were in the last stages of failure, and I didn't want to see her suffer any longer.

-Dave

scooter

Practically Family
Here's Buster in his favorite basket. Well, most of him is in the basket, I can't see how this could be comfortable, but he can be found in this pose frequently.
IMG_0845.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran