Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

DNO

One Too Many
This is Little Joe, my JRT. Rattle snake took him last summer. Sure miss him.:cry:

DSC01139.jpg

One never likes hearing of a pet's demise. Sorry for your loss Grizzly. Like A.C., I'm a big fan of Jack Russells. My neighbour used to have one. Watching my cat and their terrier fool around was always hilarious. They'd disappear down the street, the Jack Russell hot on the heels of my cat. Two minutes later, they'd reappear with my cat hot on the heels of the terrier. A hoot.

Lily Powers

Practically Family
Kitty. Singular. She is a cat of many moods and expressions, to be sure. We think she looks much younger than her 18 years, but the vet says her eyes and teeth tell the tale.

Kitty Foyle hanging out with the saxes at Xmas time.
6560287585_18e6e8f4bd_b.jpg

Kitty Foyle - that's the best cat name and she's lovely!

My previous cat Astro lived to be 20, and my nickname for her was "Forever Kitten," and that's how I feel about my cats as they age! Always kittens to me... :)

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Agh! Cuteness overload! :)

Someday, we will have a Golden Retreiver at our house. Ever since I read Dean Koontz's "Watchers", I've wanted one. (Well, that, and I've always thought they were the most gentle, well-mannered, intelligent dogs ever).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner