Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

“Are we going to Grandma’s?”

0724FB24-6391-4FD2-8BF8-E3F4FA682CF6.jpeg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
“I don’t like Mondays”

View attachment 499822
Poor thing looks like me when I have had too much sauce. Talk about the hair of the dog.

cocker.jpg

Clearing out some of the photos that clutter my album I came across this lovely image of Rosie. She shared her name with my mother-in-law and how those two loved one another. Sadly we said farewell to my dear mother-in-law a few years ago. Her namesake has also left to cross Rainbow Bridge. Tina & I would dearly love to give a dog a home but I don't want the risk of what is euphemistically known as pet orphans. That's where the dog outlives it's carers.

Bugguy

Practically Family
Ruby... mostly Australian Cattle Dog. She's evolving as a tracker and speedster - if chasing a lure counts.

She ran a 7.74 sec 100 yds last weekend. This week it was 7.57 sec (27.04 mph). Personal Best! They get 2 runs per day at this AKC sanctioned event. For her breed (mixed) - All American large dog, non-pedigree - she's currently ranked at #163 in the US. Top 5 run 31+ mph. Amazingly fast.

IMG_8394.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner