Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
our late kitty, Krackers...she was..uhhhhh 12 i think when she died..i love the lipstick spot...and part siamese too...
Krackerz.jpg

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Jovan said:
Does it ever get confusing, calling a dog Kittie? She should be a model for American Apparel... ;)

I saw that Kitty (Foyle?) was her name and thought about my foreman at work: he has a cat named Mouse. She was so named, because when he and his wife found her, she was the size and color of a gray mouse.

Lee

carter

I'll Lock Up
KObalto said:
Australian Shepherd, Bran, named after a legendary Irish dog. It also means raven in Irish which works, too, as I'm a huge football fan.
47b4dd34b3127cce9cc7d156b29300000015108IYs2jly1aA

47b4dd34b3127cce9cc7d15533a000000016108IYs2jly1aA

He's a beauty!

(I hope Bran is a he. If not, please tender an apology on my behalf.) :)

nubsnubs

Familiar Face
I can finally get pics to post. These here are me and the wifes childre... I mean pets. Our two Shiba Inus

Toby
BWShiba1.jpg

and Kai
ColorSitting-1.jpg

and here is Toby on drugs after a teeth cleaning. Poor pup was stoned out of his mind
TobyonDrugs.jpg

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Yep! Not far from me there's a Shiba who's just about always sitting off-leash, chin up, eyes bright, on the lawn of his house - quite the little guardian. I love seeing that lil doggy when I pass by.

I've been told Shibas will run forever off-leash, ignoring their own names, but this little guy seems very disciplined indeed and perky as can be. Don't even recall any invisible-fence signs on the place.

$ally

One Too Many
Here is our kitty, Toonces:
1866470638_e209fb5071.jpg

I'm sure he'll be angry with me for posting one of his "fat" pix instead of a cute young kitten pic when his stripes were more defined.
629746086_2befa66023.jpg

He has the most beautiful golden eyes. He is a good judge of character, too.

nubsnubs

Familiar Face
Fletch said:
Yep! Not far from me there's a Shiba who's just about always sitting off-leash, chin up, eyes bright, on the lawn of his house - quite the little guardian. I love seeing that lil doggy when I pass by.

I've been told Shibas will run forever off-leash, ignoring their own names, but this little guy seems very disciplined indeed and perky as can be. Don't even recall any invisible-fence signs on the place.

Wow! Sounds like you found the anti-Shiba. Ours will definately run, and I have found that the hard way. They dont want to get away, they just want to see what is on the other side of the street, town, mountain, earth, whatever. We have also learned that they can climb fences. They are VERY clever dogs that seem to be escape artists if allowed. Despite that, I may never own another breed again. I love them.

nubsnubs

Familiar Face
$ally said:
Here is our kitty, Toonces:
1866470638_e209fb5071.jpg

I'm sure he'll be angry with me for posting one of his "fat" pix instead of a cute young kitten pic when his stripes were more defined.
629746086_2befa66023.jpg

He has the most beautiful golden eyes. He is a good judge of character, too.

Cute cat. My wife had one named Toonces as well.. She called her Tuna Bear. Just thought I would share. She grew to a very old age, I cannot recall exatcly. A long, happy life though.

ValerieAmelia

Familiar Face
Canadave said:
Sorry to hear about Scabbers. :(

David

I bet every pet owner can agree, it's the hardest thing about owning a pet. I've had a rat since high school, but after Scabbers I decided I needed a break from the pocket pets with short life spans...It's too hard.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Nubsnub, I was at work when I saw the photo of your puppy on "drugs." Had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing out loud! How adorable...

Here's my pets. (Apologies if the photos are too big).

First - the Mama Kitty (Katie)

NRWMisc011.jpg

Mama's kitties - Gretchen (left) and Slick

kitties.jpg

My dog, a Border Collie/Retriever mix named Charlie
NewYearsEve003.jpg

Our Tiny Bear - a St. Bernard/Wolf/Husky mix
Tiny1.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
I had to put my little dog Precious to sleep week before last. I delivered her on April 15, 1994. I miss her greatly. My faithful friend and companion. Goodbye.

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
Foofoogal, I am sad to hear this. I know how you feel. But I am sure your pet is now happiely playing in pet heaven. And one day you will see your dog there again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran