Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Our New Pup....

Her name is "Bella"...She's now a 7 month old female Brindle Boxer.
Although she was only about 5 1/2 or 6 mos. old in this one.....
Bella_butterfly4.jpg

Bella34.jpg

Bella31.jpg

Bella26.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Bolthead, GREAT PICTURES of your menagerie!
I have to agree with Canadave on the picture of Bella and the Butterfly. Wonderful! :D

Is this Bella's 1st Snow?
Bella34.jpg

Keep singin', Zona! :D

Happy Birthday, Georgia! :D

bolthead

Yes this is Bella's 1st snow & she went absolutely Berserk, she loved it.

No, sorry the butterfly isn't real, it's a take off from a song by the group "Heart", The Dog And The Butterfly.... my wife loves it, so I made this for her & it's now her desktop wallpaper.

Indy, no Curly, Moe or Larry...but I do have a Gecko named "Shemp". :D

faloola

New in Town
i have 3 cats a short haired tabby called layla and one of her kittens a long haired tabby called loonball!
i got my bf a cat for his birthday a year ago, we got her from a rescue center an shes mad!! in a good way! shes called molly an is a real cutie! her fur is really strange half of each strand is white a half is black! so shes black normally but if you brush her fur the wrong way shes white!! odd little cat!
gettin a mini pig soon! hes goin to be called henry! cant wait!!
:p

Edward

Bartender
Well, it's been decided..... in the New Year I'm going to begin the process of looking for a pair of ex-breeding queen ragdoll cats to rehome at Casa Marlowe. Photos naturally will be posted as soon as they are ensconced therein! :)

bolthead

I have to agree with you Indy, Shemp is pretty cool. He lets you handle him without any problems too, he jumps like a frog. His toepads stick to anything, so he crawls everywhere, even upside down. You should see the rest of my collection. :D

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Edward said:
Well, it's been decided..... in the New Year I'm going to begin the process of looking for a pair of ex-breeding queen ragdoll cats to rehome at Casa Marlowe. Photos naturally will be posted as soon as they are ensconced therein! :)

Congrats!!! :eusa_clap

Hydronaut

New in Town
Fletch said:
You is cute doggie yes you is yes yes yes YEEEES you such a pitty DOGGIE <scritches ears>

Sounds familiar :) If I had to describe her in a few words it would be spoiled rotten! Not too long ago my father stayed over at our place one night (was helping shingle my 98 year old house's roof) and whenever there is a guest over she likes to sleep in their bed. Around 3:00 in the morning I hear a loud BAMMMMMMMMM. Turns out the 11lb dog pushed my 75 year old father out of the bed...

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Edward said:

Yaaay! Raggies are awesome and IMO, no home is home without a kitty or two anyway. Don't forget to try the Ragdoll rescue site when you're looking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24