Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Baked beans...but be advised...

Do not ...I repeat...do not...go on a trip to the moon...:eeek:

[video=youtube;fGKOcuANNQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGKOcuANNQo[/video]

Just finished up some Milo's, which is a local burger chain that serves them up on grilled buns, dripping with a sauce that's, best I can describe it, sort of a cross between brown gravy and barbecue sauce. It's really pretty darn good.

Dale, that sounds delicious!

We are having Thai style combination fried rice, spring rolls, BBQ spare ribs, and fried wontons from the carry out down the street.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Just home from a thirteen-hour day at work. Sum total of the day's dining, a Burger King spicy chicken sandwich grabbed between shows, two bottles of water, a Coke, and a fistful of popcorn. And now a dish of Wheaties. Got to get my fiber.

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
Delayed lunch to the point of being famished due to shopping, and came upon a small family owned Thai restaurant. My wife and I shared an order each of Pad Thai and Ginger Chicken. Made it worth the wait: it was excellent.

Fried chicken, smothered in Texas Pete hot sauce, French fries, also smothered in hot sauce, and a big ol' glass of iced tea (sweet, of course, cuz that's how we roll down here)

Picked up a gaint chilli dog and cold rootbeer at the local seasonal rootbeer stand. Hopped off LoudMouth and ate at the picnic table. It was summertime for one day in HoosierLand..and boy did it feel great..!!
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen