Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

It's going to be in the 90s, so my girlfriend and I are off to our favorite Mexican restaurant (that has outdoor seating in the shade) for some frozen margaritas and shrimp jalapeño poppers - the heat and saltiness of the shrimp are perfectly complimented by the icy cold of the margarita. Throw in some chips and made-in-front-of-you guacamole and lunch will be the highlight of the day.

It's going to be in the 90s, so my girlfriend and I are off to our favorite Mexican restaurant (that has outdoor seating in the shade) for some frozen margaritas and shrimp jalapeño poppers - the heat and saltiness of the shrimp are perfectly complimented by the icy cold of the margarita. Throw in some chips and made-in-front-of-you guacamole and lunch will be the highlight of the day.
That sounds fantastic! Great food AND a nice way to spend an afternoon.

I'm having mac-n-cheese, green beans with bacon, and watermelon for dessert.
More kid-friendly.[emoji3]

And cheaper.

Last edited:
Was really hoping for some good vegetables when I stopped into a local cafeteria, but the choices were pretty grim so I ended up with spaghetti and meat sauce and some tasty peach cobbler for desert.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Lunch with my daughter and hubby today - had a grilled chicken salad with lots of veggies. And I just ruined my healthy choice by devouring an entire bar of Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree chocolate. Whoops!

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Forced myself to go on a walk tonight to try and burn off some of those calories!

Last summer in preparation to play a top rank female tennis player.
I went off soda waters & junk food & started a daily workout.

I was surprised when I realized that it was the right diet that played a major part
in my loosing the weight around my gut fast.
That made me... :D.

I also lost in straight sets to her.
And that made me...:(.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy