Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MAC eyeshadow, glass perfume atomizer

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
More for sale! I have this MAC eyeshadow palette but don't like the colors and am unable to return it due to a lost receipt! These are basically brand new and unused! Tried only once. Colors are Bamboo, Espresso and Deep Truth (which is very similar to Besame's "Peacock", but a little more vibrant) - a true vintage palette.

Palettes with 4 colors retail for $47.50, refills go for $11 alone. Yours for $20+shipping.

DSC00041.jpg

This lovely, hand blown glass perfume atomizer measures just under 5" tall, with a brass cap and black, tasseled bulb. I have had it for a number of years but it has never been used, ready to house your favorite perfume with no cleaning required, or lingering odor! $15 + shipping.

DSC00043.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Inky said:
i'll snatch up the MAC shadows if still available.

Why yes they are! I took them to MAC today to see if I could exchange, but no receipt, no dice! They're really lovely, just not on me :)

Inky

One Too Many
KittyT said:
Why yes they are! I took them to MAC today to see if I could exchange, but no receipt, no dice! They're really lovely, just not on me :)

I know I can use bamboo and espresso - deep truth will be interesting ;)

let me know how best to pay you and all that sort of biz.

thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy