Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Magnoli Clothiers- New Zealand

Lamplight

One of the Regulars
I've seriously been considering a Magnoli suit lately. Heck, his most expensive suits are only about twice as much as my off-the-rack suit, and I'm just really not happy with the one I have. I wish I had found his site beforehand. :( I really don't have many opportunities to wear a suit, so it would be somewhat of an extravagance, but MAN, that Marshall 3 piece is calling my name! Besides scraping the money together, I think my biggest problem will be choosing a color.

Lamplight

One of the Regulars
Okay, after looking at Matt's thread again, I've decided to hold off buying another suit until I can know for a fact that it will have high armholes and proper action back, exactly the way I want it. These are two things that will have to be right for me to spend the money. It's probably for the best, as I'm a little short on funds right now.

bobalooba

One of the Regulars
Lamplight said:
I've seriously been considering a Magnoli suit lately. Heck, his most expensive suits are only about twice as much as my off-the-rack suit, and I'm just really not happy with the one I have. I wish I had found his site beforehand. :( I really don't have many opportunities to wear a suit, so it would be somewhat of an extravagance, but MAN, that Marshall 3 piece is calling my name! Besides scraping the money together, I think my biggest problem will be choosing a color.

My off the rack suit actually cost more than a magnoli suit *kicks self in head* but my next suit will for sure be a magnoli

Chrome

One of the Regulars
Never bought new off the rack suit :)

Luckily found enough vintage clothes for my use. After finding this forum my cloth needs have exploded :eusa_doh: and I really have been tempted to buy from Magnoli.

Only thing is that I'm considering to search real vintage suits but cream/light colors aren't plentiful.. I just realised that I've answered my own question :p

I really love Matt's suits and those would be the choice if I could afford it (traveling to states for measurement and all) Would be really fun trip thou :D

Lamplight

One of the Regulars
bobalooba said:
I like matt's suits too but aren't they significantly more expensive?
Even if they are comprable I know which magnoli I want.
Basically there are a lot more variables involved with the Magnoli suit. That would be okay if my funds were doing a little better at the moment and I could afford to get another suit that would probably look good but may not be exactly what I want. The Magnoli suit would probably look great and fit better than my current suit, but I've decided that right now I just can't really afford to try it. You better believe I'm still going to look and admire his suits though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk