Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Magnoli Clothiers Roy Hobbs Goatskin Jacket - 38

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This jacket is the prototype made by Magnoli after receiving an order request to make the Roy Hobbs jacket worn by Robert Redford's character in the 1984 film The Natural.

Since purchasing this lovely piece in 2011 its been on many adventures and no longer fits. So its time for a thinner adventurer to take it out and use it.

Made of distressed brown Goatskin and featuring side patch pockets, pointed snap cuffs and rear tabs with snaps.

Roughly a size 38:

Pit-to-Pit = 21"
Shoulders = 18"
Sleeve = 25"
Back Length = 25.5"

There is damage to the collar and shoulder (see photos)

Plenty of life left in this great piece

Asking $150 Shipped via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48

(Retails for $425 new from Magnoli with a $25 shipping fee and 2-3 month wait)
IMG-1584 (1).jpg
IMG-1581 (1).jpg
IMG-1587 (1).jpg
IMG-1589 (1).jpg
IMG-1590 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Fond memories of The Natural and the stir it created in Buffalo during its filming. The cardboard "people" that filled the stadium still show up in flea markets from time to time.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fond memories of The Natural and the stir it created in Buffalo during its filming. The cardboard "people" that filled the stadium still show up in flea markets from time to time.

I saw a behind the scenes featurette with the cast members and a few of them recalled a local Buffalo special - Beef on Weck. So who makes the best beef on weck in Buffalo?

I saw a behind the scenes featurette with the cast members and a few of them recalled a local Buffalo special - Beef on Weck. So who makes the best beef on weck in Buffalo?

8^)... Ask two guys and you'll get five opinions. I've always been partial to this old place, but that said, haven't been there for a decade or so. Come visit and we'll do a sampling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21