Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Maltese Falcon Replica

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Resin, but steel reinforced for rigidity with a bored through brass barrel and moving parts.

100_2219.jpg

100_2220.jpg
How much do you charge for that revolver?

CSG

Familiar Face
Sent an email via this site but not sure if it went out. What are the particulars of ordering? Do you have a web site or?

Ozymandius

New in Town
The falcons are just a thing I do on the side for fun, so I don't have a web store or anything like that. I take all orders through email.

CSG

Familiar Face
Might be worth refreshing this thread with prices, options, and shipping charges.

Effingham

A-List Customer
I'd just like to throw in a note, here.

I have one of Oz' dinguses (dingi?) on my mantel, and it is GORGEOUS. Folks actually comment on it. :)

Ozymandius

New in Town
Huh, just scanned over the whole thread and just realized for the first time that the price information never got posted here. Guess I never thought about it much since almost everyone bought them through the RPF.

Oh well, here are the mainstays listed by name.

Resin Blackbird- $160 :Sold resin painted in satin black

Weighted Blackbird - $220 : Satin black and weighted with steel shot.

Bronze Dingus - $400 : Cold-cast weighted bronze

Traveler's Bird - $650 : Museum quality replica in gold leaf covered by 10 layers of weathered black enamel and dust.

In addition to these most popular options, I've done several custom falcons with everything from gold plating to hidden compartments.

Shipping and handling for resin birds averages about $20 for US. All others averages between $30 and $40. International shipping is also available.

CSG

Familiar Face
Did I read here or RPF that you will also send out an unpainted resin cast for $80 plus shipping? I have a little painting ability and would rather pay myself to do it. ;)

Ozymandius

New in Town
For those looking for falcons, the current prices are as follows.

Solid Resin Blackbirds: $180

Weighted Blackbirds: $300

Bronze Dingus: $400

Traveler's Bird (weathered black on gold): $650

Golden Falcon: arm and leg

DSC_0469.jpg

ariescrown

New in Town
I just wanted to give you film noir fans a heads up on a recently completed replica sculpt of the Maltese Falcon.

100_1614.jpg
100_1621.jpg

It's currently in a limited, signed and numbered run over at the Replica Prop Forum with heavy weighted and cold-cast bronze versions available.

Just curious to see if anyone over here is interested.

Ciao

I'm interested how do I get one thanks

Ozymandius

New in Town
I just realized that I'm still not getting notifications when someone replies or PMs me. So the best way to reach me to ask a question or to order is to click on the banner link below and email me from my website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points