Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mascara...Remover for Waterproof stuff

Rainbow

Familiar Face
Hi Stephi....

Actually, I've try the oil method. I liked it very well, but tended to make my eyes a little blurry I'm going to check on "All About Eve".....Thanks

SarahLouise

Practically Family
I really like Simple eye make-up remover. It's cheap, oil free and works really well. I've tried more expensive brands but keep going back to Simple. I'm really not a fan of oil based ones as they hurt my eyes and are messy.

Dracca

One of the Regulars
Estee Lauder splash away clenser works wel to cut any makup and is gentle. Baby oil will always work if you need to get a waterproof mascara off and don't have a clenser that will handle it.

katiemakeup

Practically Family
AllaboutEve said:
Plain milk, on a cotton pad. It's fat based so is just great at removing makeup, I've recommended to loads of other ladies and they all love it too.

Whaaat? lol Who was the first person to try this?

Good recommendations! I usually let mine wear off.

JitterBugJenny

New in Town
HadleyH said:
Lacome Bi-Facial Eye Make-up Remover!
Yes, the price is high (about $22) but it's not oily or greasy and it's very,very gentle. Totally worth it. :eusa_clap

Another vote for Lancome Bi-Facial!!!!! I have super problem skin and this formula takes off everything very quickly. It is light and gentle and even leaves your lids feeling like silk.

Totally worth every penny...I am never without at least 2 bottles on hand!

Try this stuff! You will not be disappointed. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24