Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Master Supply Co

BigWasabi

New in Town
I searched and searched the forum but strangly could not find anything regarding Master Supply Co. (https://mastersupply.co/). I found that odd since this forum has been my go-to for the small nieches of clothing, especially leather outwear. I was hoping to hear some comments and ideally reviews of the products and their quality/fit/experience.

I have been looking specifically at their Goldrush model which is a throwback to the 60's trucker jacket with western influences (https://mastersupply.co/products/goldrush). The pricing seems very reasonable for what you get, but I just want to hear if anyone has any information before going forward with the purchase?

All comments are welcomed and thank you!

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2023-03-04 kl. 10.29.45.png
    Skärmavbild 2023-03-04 kl. 10.29.45.png
    634.7 KB · Views: 176

Observe

One Too Many
I've been getting spammed with ads from these guys for a couple years now. Their prices have surpassed what I would consider to be reasonable for what they're offering. The distressing ruins it imo.

Damon141

Practically Family
If you are interested in this style you could save money and purchase directly through a manufacturer in Pakistan for far less but be sure to research sizing for this brand
387CCD94-3095-4293-B3BF-A3634BD54467.jpeg

For the price they are offering you can get something made in the USA from a legendary motorcycle jacket brand Vanson
04CBDB8C-B8F8-452F-B206-4D43BBF0D7A7.jpeg

1BAE3AB3-B8C9-4EAD-81D0-BD40D55B485F.jpeg

Lots of other brands but these just came to mind for reasonable prices

BigWasabi

New in Town
Thanks everyone!

I didn’t realize it comes with the fake pantina, I just assumed that was a worn look one could expect with time.

I appreciate all the suggestions, please keep them coming however besides the cut, I really like the British Tan/Gold/Mustard color… that’s what really caught my eye but everything else I find in this color that I like is at least 2x or 3x more (Mr. Freedom, etc.).

Last edited:

Tunaygur

New in Town
I’ve been looking into this jacket too, it definitely looks cool on the model. However I also bet in real life (without photoshop) it might be less flattering. At least that has been my experience with these segment of brands.

There are knock offs of the same jacket on etsy for like 150$.

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
I totally get your concerns, but I can assure you the Goldrush jacket from MastersupplyCo is the real deal. I have it in hand, and the actual product matches the images on the website perfectly. The color, leather thickness, and overall quality are on point. I’ve seen knockoffs on Etsy, and trust me, those can’t match the genuine quality that Master Supply Co delivers. Unfortunately, some fake companies use their images because they set a high standard for product content. Rest assured, the original is worth it!
You are going to have to wake up a bit earlier to fool the guys on this forum; they eat, sleep and breathe this all day, every day. Individually, but most certainly collectively they have more knowledge of leather outerwear than any Master Supply or even some top manufacturers. If you were a true member you wouldn't think of posting such a comment and expect it to pass the sniff test.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112