Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Max Factor Pan-Cake Foundation

Jezebel_Amazon

One of the Regulars
I've been using the Aveda Duo Foundation. It's a wet or dry foundation. But I normally pair it up with the tinted moisturizer and the coverage is great.. and I have all kinds of dark spots on my cheeks from acne scars.

Plus no clogging.

TillyMilly

One of the Regulars
Got my pancake the other day. Tried it today- it went on a bit streaky but evened out with a bit of blending. i found it hard to get a creamy consistency and had to add a bit more water. i do love the matt texture and it looks natural- think it might look flakey on any dry patches. The colour 'natural 2' ( for pink undertones) was a little dark for me. I'm going to try it two ways- 1. mixed with a drop of MAC white foundation (which is very very liquid) and 2. with a pale or white powder on top such as MAC setting powder in porcelain.

I've just ordered a back up- but i think it will last me for years.

I'm interested to try pan stick as a concealer now.

Miss Scarlet

One of the Regulars
I layered it very gentley, hardly any on the sponge and really not that much water. Setting it with face powder afterwards though really makes it last. I really use very little so it doesn't have a chance to go streaky. It hasn't even melted off in this hot weather, which people have said it does. Win!

Thank you for recommending No2, it's perfect for my skin colour.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I bought this yesterday, haven't tried it yet.

1217967161-Pixi_Beauty_flawless-vitamin-veil-no1-web.jpg

Pixi Vitamin Veil in the lightest colour. Will let you know how it is!

What it is:
Creme to powder medium to full coverage foundation.

What it is formulated to do:
This formula miraculously evens out skin tone and makes it look like you have no foundation on. It also treats your skin to a host of vitamins, minerals and skin enhancing goodies. Line plumping, hydrating, nourishing, protective, soothing, hypoallergenic, fragrance free. Suits all skin types.

http://www.pixibeauty.com/Pixibeauty_Products/base/Flawless_Vitamin_Veil/Index.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner