Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

May I get a totally honest hat review ?

Zane

Suspended
Now we have Zane showing his Zane Foggs original.

The gentleman indicated he was of small stature and wanted a hat that was sized to suit his frame and head size.

The Zane Foggs solution was:

Dimensions are: 4 1/4 inches to high point of crown 4 1/8 to front of crown and 4 to rear of crown. Front pinch center bubble. Brim 2 1/4 inches unbound w/ fedora curl styled front down. Felt 1.5 mm . Color true Rust. Ribbon 6 1/4 Ligne. Liner unprinted satin. Sweat un printed high grade chocolate readed roan. Size 21 1/8 inches regular oval. Props are actual tools and component parts that are used to make a hat from start to finish.

This is a hat for a person that wears hat for it usefulness and beauty and not one seeking a brand name hat.

I am reminded up the movie the quick and the dead, sign me up boys, Zane Foggs plain hats for plain folks.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Zane,

That looks like a beautiful hat! I love the color on it. Nothing wrong with a plain hat, knowing it was handmade.

You wouldn't happen to have any closer pictures of the hat, would you?

Fine job, sir.

Brad Bowers

Zane

Suspended
Thanks Brad, I just had to take the one picture as I had to borrow a camera that was full. I already shipped it out but I will post pix of my next in a few days when it is done or my personal hat I will make soon.

Come on guys I really ask for an honest review surly some one can give some.

Zane

Suspended
Yes of course you are correct, MK. I will know better next one I get to make. I was just so excited to get to post it I only had the oppertunity to get one picture. Sorry for my ignorance and I will correct it in a week or so when I can complete another hat. I really just try to belong to such an elite group here and seems I make nothin but mistakes by trying too hard. Sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic