Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN'S PAJAMAS and DRESSING GOWNS

Dashing1

New in Town
Can you post more pics of that dressing gown (maybe full length & in better light)? Sounds like a very interesting piece. I've never seen a fur-trimmed men's dressing gown. I'd love to see a clearer pic & know more.
Thanks!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
redavis001 said:
I recently destroyed my favourite pair of sleeping pants and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on where to procure some fine new sleepwear.
I'm a big fan of Derek Rose.

Shoes557.jpg

vonwotan

Practically Family
I do wish Derek Rose, or anyone for that matter, made traditional pyjamas and dressing gowns in my size. I'm trying to get my wardrobe sorted out/updated so I can start saving for my tailor to make me pyjamas and a nice wool dressing gown with frog and olive closures...

Tomasso said:
I'm a big fan of Derek Rose.

Shoes557.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
BEAUTIFUL, very William Powell as Nick Charles...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

QUOTE=scotrace]These are some beautiful suggestions.

I think Tomasso's Sulka pajamas are the best I've seen. (If I may repost)

Shoes547.jpg

I started watching eBay for Sulka items when that first appeared. A few have come and gone, but always dressing gowns, and always north of $500.[/QUOTE]

ex812

Familiar Face
Mens Dressing Gowns/Robes

Who sells vintage styled mens dressing gowns/robes? All I ever see is the terry cloth style. I love the images from the movies of men taking their suit jacket off and putting on one of these with slippers.

Edward

Bartender
ex812 said:
Who sells vintage styled mens dressing gowns/robes? All I ever see is the terry cloth style. I love the images from the movies of men taking their suit jacket off and putting on one of these with slippers.

You'd have to check their policy on international ordrs, but try www.vintageshirt.co.uk for pjs in flannel and silk, as well as traditional dressing gowns.

J. Musler

New in Town
For my taste, P.Js aren't about sleeping. However, I use them for those relaxed mornings where you sit around and brunch with no where to go and no hurry to start the day. For me, I prefer a set that works with a similar robe. Today, for example was a light blue set with navy trim and a navy robe. So comfy and so much more class than sweats (which I abhor).

I also, use the robe at the end of the day over my clothes but would love to find good smoking jacket. It is such a quick addition to alter my mood; to slip into a relaxed, warm mood in seconds.

Edward

Bartender
chanteuseCarey said:
Edward I love you! Vintage Shirt has traditional boys pyjamas!! I've sent them an email to see if they would ship to California, US...

Heh.... I'd forgotten I'd already posted to this thread about them yesterday! :eek: How did you get on? There shouldn't be any problem with the ordering - I noticed yesterday evening when I was ordering a new shirt for white tie (joy of joys, a marcella fronted shirt with an attached collar - I may insist on a real bow tie at all times, but I'm happy to forgo the hassle of a separate collar for one that is attached and maxhine washable!) that they do do international delivery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy