Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mens Red Wing Boots Sz 10 1/2 D (Brand new, never worn)

Purplesage

One Too Many
stmike - you might consider trying them and if you don't like the fit send them back. I don't mind giving refunds if you don't mind paying for the return shipping.

stmike

One of the Regulars
I appreciate the kind offer, but I'm pretty sure these'll be too big on me. However, there's a Red Wing store close by, so I'll go over and try some similar boots on just to see.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
OMG!!!!! I asked my Red Wing Shoe Store around my area, if he could obtain these....he says no. But they were about double what you have been asking for them in price. $130.00 shipped....that is like a winning lotto ticket., I will just have to buy these. I can put a stretcher in them after soaking them for a few days and make them a size 11M will not so much effort. You will need to charge me a bit extra for how I would like the postage to be on them...we are back to having a war with the post office....mail man wants to keep things and claims he delivered....lol! So I will give you a PM....so I can pay and take care of this....thanks Kiddo!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
It will take a couple of days for me to send you the "moolah".,.....but consider these here rascals, sold sold sold! LOLO hahahahLOL!

Oh yes....I should add, Thank you so dearly. You are one of many wonderful and kind people to know here on the Lounge, we sure do appreciate what you list to sell and your kind friendship, too!

In doing a search for these, I cannot find any for sale. BUT I do see the plaid is a WoolRich brand name, last time I could find any "date" to these is 2010, from a fashion article.

Last edited:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
These arrived today. I am already doing the Cadillac conditioner on them.....wow...nice!

For those that could have purchased these, they would have worked just fine for a size 10d as some of you men do wear thick socks with boots.....and these are going to work just fine with Daniel's size 11 foot....a bit to stretch them but no big deal to do it....

The insides of these are fully padded leather and the flannel is WoolRich....heavy on the Rich side also....nice...thick...lavish.

Thank you so very much.....wow....we owe you one on these....yep Amazing deal from a wonderful Lounger. Thank you thank you thank you.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80