Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's Seal Brown A2 Flight Jacket -- New -- Size 44

Cookster

New in Town
DSC_0053.JPG DSC_0049.JPG DSC_0051.JPG DSC_0054.JPG DSC_0056.JPG DSC_0055.JPG I have a brand new, Size 44, Quarter Master Leather Pilots Jacket For Sale. Never been worn. It's a replica of the jackets worn by fighter and bomber pilots during WW II with some subtle additions. The jacket is 'executive rich' in style but can also be dressed down with a pair of jeans and funky boots. It has a large snap shut document/passport pocket in the interior. Two front cargo pockets. Snap shut hidden side hand-warmer pockets when you need them. Seal Brown and 100% goat skin. One-piece back, stitched epaulets, snap collar, knit cuffs, knit waist band and zipper flap. It's the same jacket the President wears when traveling on Air Force One. I'm selling it, of course, so I can get a fedora. Asking $175.00 plus shipping. I also have some 3-layer leather replica patches, at additional cost, associated with the Famous Flying Tigers/and 8th USAAF Fighter Squadrons in stitched bullion if you want to funk this jacket up. wmdavidcook@yahoo.com Thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner