Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Merry Christmas from here to there

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
One of the great joys for me in 2009 has been to discover the lounge and its collection of vintage devotees.

It has been a real delight to get to know you all and I'll look forward to sharing some more of our shared passion in 2010.

For now, I wish you all the most joyous of Holiday seasons from my home in Brisbane to wherever yours is. I come from a strange land that swelters in summer's humid, steamy heat and yet still insists on lustily singing 'Jingle bells' and 'Winter Wonderland' at this time of year!

Now...how about some seasonal shots of where you live? :eusa_clap :)

brisbane.jpg
A Christmas beetle
PWC_8682.jpg
1202757022.JPG
4165172971_496c9d79e2.jpg
southbank_beach_fireworks_night.jpg
brisbane2.jpg
400px-Brisbane_CBDandSB.jpg

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Many thanks Gene!
And yes indeed - A warm (let's be honest - a hot!) Aussie Seasons Greetings to you and your family.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your incredible lid collection in 2010.
All the very best, mate!

Dundee

A-List Customer
Merry Christmas

Those pictures were beautiful. I hope you and yours have a very blessed Christmas season. I know you have no hope of a white Christmas I just hope it will not be too hot for all those down under.

tortswon

Practically Family
Tutt, I'm jealous! Merry Christmas from Philadelphia where we had a record breaking 23.2 inches of snow last weekend. We're still shoveling! As far as pictures, just find a blank piece of paper and stare at it! Merry Christmas! Best, Sam

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
G'day and a belated Happy Hanukkah to you and yours Brother Sam!

We're never satisfied are we? In the midst of our hot, humid summer I'm dreaming of a white Christmas - and you're jealous of our heat and humidity!

We must swap some wine notes come 2010!

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
A rare white Christmas in Denver

20091223__SNOW_AC18176~p1.jpg

Michael Gellner, Denver, sports an umbrella to keep the snow flakes off of him as he walks on a path on the northeast side of Washington Park Wednesday morning on his way to the recreation center. (THE DENVER POST | ANDY CROSS)

I'd rather be in Brisbane.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Most of you are shivering....but you gotta admit that your place looks much more like Christmas than mine!

Love that Denver shot, Paisley.

Merry Christmas all!

santa.jpg
surfing_santa.jpg
surfing_santa.jpg
bush_christmas-1.jpg

marvelgoose

One of the Regulars
Merry Christmas from Valdosta, GA where it never snows and we've been known to have 70 degrees and balmy on the big day.

Here's a few shots of the Goose's Nest

House%20one%20%282%29.JPG

house%204%20%282%29.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner