Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Messerschmitt Motorcycle Jacket like new

xmr

One of the Regulars
Hi,
I bought this jackewt last year but couldn't use it on my bike as I had a lot of operations done to my ellbow. I lost quite a bit of weight as well and now it doesn't fit anymore :-/

It's made by Messerschmitt, the guys of "original-flightjackets". It's a one of a kind sample jacket that did not went into production. They were planning on offering similar jackets like Lewis Leathers. When I bought it I tried some Lewis jackets as well and I didn't notice any quality differences. I wore this jacket maybe 2 weeks alltogether so it's basically new. It's made of black leather (not sure what leather they use, as all other jackets they offer are made out of horsehide I think it's horsehide as well but don't quote me on that). It has riri zippers, two buckles on each side, paddings on shoulder and ellbow. Very similar to the Lewis Leather Super Monza. It's labled as a german size 52 and I think it's true to size (compared to my older size 52 suits).

The approx measurements:

Chest (pit to pit): 58,5 cm (23,03")
Sleeve (outside shoulder seam end cuff): 65cm (25,59")
Length: 67cm (26,38")

The pics (sorry for the quality):

I'd like 299,00 EUR + actual shipping costs to your location (I'm from germany) but I'm open to offers.

Cheers
Alex

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran