Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MID '70s SCHOTT PERFECTO 618 SZ.44

KURGAN

New in Town
A friend of mine asked me to sell for him his jacket because he's fatter than the good old days so he can't wear this wonderful jacket anymore.
It's a mid '70s Schott Perfecto 618 size 44 in the classic black color. All the zips are Talon and work perfectly. It has unbranded buttons, upper collar without buttons and the buckle with 45° corners like "the wild one jacket". The color is not faded at all and there are no rips or tears, even the pockets are all ok with no holes. There is still the label into the coin pocket with size and lot. Lining is ok both on body and sleeves.
Never used for riding. Really an awesome vintage Perfecto.
He told me that his price is 275 euros plus shipping. But, as always, offers are welcome.
At the moment he sent me just 3 pics made by his daughter but within the weekend he will come to my home and we'll make some more pics. He's a 60 years old guy and he's not so practical with technology:) So it's better if i help him to make some more good pics.

xn80mh.jpg

2w39xs3.jpg

29bitdz.jpg

Feel free to ask any question. I'll be glad to answer.

KURGAN

New in Town
My friend told me the price can go reasonably down. As soon as possible we'll make some more pics.

KURGAN

New in Town
My friend didn't have the time to come for the pics, but as soon as possible we will make them.
Anyway, the jacket is still available. A very nice piece for Perfecto enthusiasts. I wish it was 36 or 38.

KURGAN

New in Town
Finally we've found the time to make the new pics :

vw1zn.jpg

24pdhjd.jpg

2whnpf7.jpg

The price, as said is 275 euros but reasonable offers are welcome. It's not easy to find a jacket like this and in this conditions.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW