Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Midnight Blue Highwayman yes? no?

Blue?

• Yes

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I had a dark blue bike jacket a Vanson Enfield style - looked pretty nice but wasn' radical enough to provoke reactions. In 5 years no one really noticed since dark blue is close enough to black. I like blue as a variation on the norm.

dan_t

Practically Family
Huh?! o_O
You have to love the way in which we addicted, enabling, perfectionist, experts can obsess over the smallest things for so long & then on a whim, just change direction like that!
I really want a new jacket / bag / pen / watch, oh but that guitar amp is just what I NEEDED!!

I love this place!

You could at least post a pic of the new amp Nick ;)

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Doesn't mean I'm out. Just a temporary diversion. If the blue leather sells out, so be it. I hope it does and makes some gents/ladies happy, as it looks great.

Yeah, I'm impulsive.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeah, c'mon, Nick! You've got a bunch of dirty old men sitting on the edge of their rocking chairs waiting to hear of your exploits with girls, blue leather jackets, and amps!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Blues Junior...I needed a tube amp. lol

Here's the specs of my to be order, assuming the dark navy is still in stock. I have the thing all figured out...for a tease.

2 exterior horizintal breast zip pockets (instead of default 1)
No storm cuffs
Nickel hardware (ball and chain pullers)
Stitching? Conservative. No contrast
Size 36 Midnight Blue FQHH Highwayman
27" length
27.5" sleeves
Patriot Modern Lightwieght Tartan
No interior pockets
Rock n roll label
Sleeves cotton drill? Or comparable

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Doesn't mean I'm out. Just a temporary diversion. If the blue leather sells out, so be it. I hope it does and makes some gents/ladies happy, as it looks great.

Yeah, I'm impulsive.
I do it all the time. Agonise over a jacket and save for a while, can't decide on something silly like a thread colour, and then Wham Bam new handlebars on the motorbike, or a few new books... It happens so quick, then for the email, hi(whoever I've been annoying for weeks re my new jacket specs) something has come up, thanks for several hours of your time, I will back not so soonish.....have a great day, and thanks again!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Purple or yellow tartan would work too. But I'm thinking temperature now. Sure, it's cool enough right now in SoCal, but maybe the drill would be marginally more versatile. Idk. I've always lusted after the tartans though. That's what initially drew me to Aero.

fiftyforfifty

Sponsoring Affiliate
Purple or yellow tartan would work too. But I'm thinking temperature now. Sure, it's cool enough right now in SoCal, but maybe the drill would be marginally more versatile. Idk. I've always lusted after the tartans though. That's what initially drew me to Aero.

A very good response, I really enjoyed, thumbs up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL