Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Military 'woolly pully' sweaters

Ticklishchap

One Too Many
I just looked again and it was still there, so I have ordered it. My first purchase of the New Year. I shall be interested to see what it is like.

I have spent OKW’s 20% off voucher on a replacement for one of my Royal Navy WPs, about 15 years old and falling to pieces. It is the version with patches and Epps but no pen pocket.
When the new one comes I shall have the full set of Navy WPs:
standard crew neck with patches;
v-neck;
crew neck with Epps;
crew neck with Epps and pen pocket;
roll neck/turtle neck.

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
I have just taken delivery of the Royal Navy WP with Epps from OKW - perfect fit and like my other WPs it will get a lot of wear.
That was a quick delivery, their service is good. This latest WP of yours sounds great. I am awaiting the Seaman's Jersey that I recently ordered as mentioned above to arrive within the next few days. (I have taken the opportunity of a quiet day at home today, to clear out a couple of cupboards and now have some more space available for my sweaters etc.) :)

Ticklishchap

One Too Many
That was a quick delivery, their service is good. This latest WP of yours sounds great. I am awaiting the Seaman's Jersey that I recently ordered as mentioned above to arrive within the next few days. (I have taken the opportunity of a quiet day at home today, to clear out a couple of cupboards and now have some more space available for my sweaters etc.) :)

Yes, I hope you will like it.
I am very pleased with the new Royal Navy WP: OKW never disappoints! The 20% off is quite generous as well and seems to be renewable throughout the year.

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
Yes, I hope you will like it.
I am very pleased with the new Royal Navy WP: OKW never disappoints! The 20% off is quite generous as well and seems to be renewable throughout the year.

I just re read the 20% discount email from OKW and it seems that the discount is only for one use during 2020? Am I reading it incorrectly?

Ticklishchap

One Too Many
I just re read the 20% discount email from OKW and it seems that the discount is only for one use during 2020? Am I reading it incorrectly?

It’s worded very ambiguously and could have either meaning! Strangely enough, I received another one yesterday. I shall have to ask them. ...

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
The Seaman's Jersey that I recently ordered as mentioned above, arrived a couple of days ago and I am very pleased with it. It is a slightly unusual colour, being about midway between Moss Green and Bottle Green, but looks fine, fits well and is very warm. I wonder what the history of it was. It appears never to have been worn. Another Pullover to add to my collection.

Ticklishchap

One Too Many
OKW Sent me an email today, they appear to be having some new styles coming out soon.

You’ve beaten me to it! I was going to mention this. ... None of the new styles looked very interesting I’m afraid.
I also forgot to congratulate you on the Seaman’s Jersey. Unfortunately there wasn’t one in my size but I’ll look out. It doesn’t quite beat the WP however: I have had two new ones from OKW this year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points