Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Military 'woolly pully' sweaters

Peacoat

Bartender
Yesterday I wore my sage WP. It is sized as a large, which is a much better fit than my size 40 Navy WP from the late 70s.

Like my Navy WP, the sage is 100% new wool and made in the Mother Country. I got it several years ago from Cabela's, an outdoor outfitter here in the States.

I need to get another, and larger, Navy WP to wear under my peacoats. It's a good look for me.

Ticklishchap

One Too Many
Yesterday I wore my sage WP. It is sized as a large, which is a much better fit than my size 40 Navy WP from the late 70s.

Like my Navy WP, the sage is 100% new wool and made in the Mother Country. I got it several years ago from Cabela's, an outdoor outfitter here in the States.

I need to get another, and larger, Navy WP to wear under my peacoats. It's a good look for me.
That’s a great idea and Outdoor Knitwear ship to the States.

Alexander M

New in Town
A9699083-8240-4360-B922-DEBBE0829CEC.jpeg

I’m a huge fan of the classic wooly pully. Been wearing them since the early 80’s, when LL Bean and Brigade Quartermaster still imported British-made ones.

Observe

One Too Many
Do you think it would look alright to wear a V-neck WP with just a crew neck tee underneath, or would it look weird? I've only ever worn mine with a collared shirt underneath.

thornproof

New in Town
Hello gentlemen. This is my first post. I've browsed this thread and was inspired to finally buy a Submariner from Outdoor Knitwear. I remember perusing that website about 6 years ago but never actually getting around to picking one up. I got a Navy in size medium, which seems to be recommended for a 40" chest (which I have). Can anyone comment on the sizing? I'm fairly tall at 6 foot 1 inches.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner