Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mint Condition 7 1/2 Long Oval Kevin McAndrew

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
I have a mint condition Kevin McAndrew in a small 7 1/2 LO with the original box I'll let go for $53.00 shipped (which is what I have in it counting the shipping). I just bought it off of Ebay and it's a little tight on me. The box is inside of another box (for shipping purposes) and is in pretty good shape (a couple of torn corners on the lid). The hat is flawless. Here is the Ebay Ad I bought it off of. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300571525191&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT I've only had it for a week and have not taken any pictures of it myself.

Terry

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Terry, I'd snap that up if I hadn't recently decided that stingy brims do me no favors. It's a sharp lid.

Hey thanks man. It is a sweet little hat. My size 60 Akubra Camp is a little loose (actually comfortably loose-the way I like it) and this 7 1/2 is just barely snug. I could wear it with no problem but like you, the stingy (and it's not really that stingy) is not my best look either.

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
"Price Drop" $40 Shipped

Price drop and then I'll either keep it or toss it on Ebay. Like I said, it fits me, it's just not my favorite hat so I thought I'd offer it up. I'll ship it in the original box with the hat ring inside another box (like I received it).

$40 Shipped (U.S.) only.

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I'm another one who'd jump on it in a hearbeat if it weren't a stingy. 2 1/4 is my minimum, and even at that it would have to be a very special hat. I prefer 2 1/2. But I hope you sell it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner