Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Miss L Fire shoes

Drappa

One Too Many
I was wondering if anyone had a pair of Miss L Fire shoes and could tell me about their sizing. I don't have a retailer nearby and want to get them online, but I am between a UK 5 and UK 6 (5.5), so do they run tru to size? Larger? Smaller?

Retro Chick

New in Town
I have a pair of Miss L Fire wedges that are a 40, which I would normally think was a UK 7 and they fit my size 6 feet perfectly.

Based on this one experience I would say a 6 would probably fit you, but, like I say, I only have one pair!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I've never heard of this brand before, but the ones I found online looked great! Unfortunately, their website doesn't seem to load correctly :(

Retro Chick

New in Town
their website has a bit of an odd set up I think, but they don't sell directly through their website I don't think? I don't remember seeing a buy button.

There's loads of eBay sellers, and Office London stock them too.

crazydaisy

Practically Family
I have a pair and in my opinion they run small. I am Uk 4 and had to buy size 5. They are quite narrow. There could be differences in fit between various styles though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot