Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Miss1940sVintage

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
Looking to do some spring cleaning.. heres whats up for sale

il_430xN.147557184.jpg

Up for grabs is this darling Jantzen 1950s bathing suit perfect for any Pin Up gal out there looking for that special piece. This size is a large, there are a few issue with rust marks around the bust,but really its not noticeable; I merely want to state the condition is "as is"
The Suit has a metal zipper in the back, and the Jentzen logo as well as the tag.. its white with back polka dots and Black pipping.
bust is 36
waist 32
hips are 40
shoulder to hem is 25 inches
this type of bathing suit to meant to be a little roomy!

$65.00

*****SOLD***

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_430xN.147407923.jpg

up for grabs is this darling 1940s" Bullocks" hat that's in the interesting shape of a Kidney Bean, Endowed with lots of Orange Blossoms and other Floras. Inside the hat attached to the bullocks labels there is a 1940s Union made tag which indicates it was made in the 1940s.
Enjoy!

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_430xN.147402718.jpg

Hi there, Up for grabs is this darling wool 1940s Trimmed in Fur Ladies Coat, perfect for winter, and since its cheap why not stock up! while others will be Freezing, you'll be stunning in Vintage!
some issues with moth holes, and age of the fur... But all and all in good wear able condition.
$35.00 shipping included

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_430xN.147331183.jpg

Up for sale is this 1950's dress by designer and Silent screen Star" Gloria Swanson"..'Forever young" the label reads. this dress is very 20's sailor, but was created in the 1950's. It has some Issues here and there, but they can be fixed, and or admired for any Gloria Swanson Fan.
the measurements are a large
40 bust
30 waist
hips are free..
$35.00 shipping included

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_430xN.147326963.jpg

This adorable Tan vintage 1940's dress is soooo darling... It has Pleats in the front and a metal zipper down the back... Its really lovely.. theres only one issue with this dress, there is a water stain, but if you get it dry cleaned it should come right out.
the measurements are
32 bust
24 waist
32 hips and from the shoulder to the hem is 43 inches
$40.00

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_430xN.147324817.jpg

These adorable Blue and White Silk vintage woman's 1940s Pajamas are amazing! There is one Issue with the Slacks, the Buttons that fasten the waist are missing, but can be replaced.
the measurements
Blouse is a small with a 32 inch bust
the slacks are 24 inch waist and the hips are pretty free, about a 44.
$40.00

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_430xN.144320271.jpg

This world war two W.A.V.E.S women Tunic, needs a little Help, and that's why I am selling it for Cheap!!!
It has the Wrong Buttons(they should be blue Bakelite Buttons), and the flaps are missing, along with the Rank patch... Which is easy because you can Find all these things on Ebay, or at a local Military collectible Store.
This Tunic is a Diamond in the Rough because for One there isn't much like this out there, and Two there wasn't that Many Women that Served our County During World War Two... This is Perfect a reenactment, or Project.
THE SIZES IS A 14 LARGE.
$45.00
****sold***

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_430xN.140874659.jpg

This Vintage 1950's pink wiggle dress is so Hot, I can Imagine Peggy Lee or Sandra Dee would wear this outfit!! the label is "Joan Of California"its made out of Linen;perfect for Summer. the measurements are
Bust=32 inches
waist=24 inches
hips=34 inches
*****For all international buyers please email me before you Buy so I can adjust the shipping cost thanks***
$40.00 shipping included!

****SOLD***

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_430xN.103548037.jpg

Hello this Cute dead stock Rayon Wool dress is a classic 1950's Atomic era dress with a sorta colorful leopard print feel to it. It has the original tags still; this dress is perfect for VIVA LAS VEGAS! attached tag reads "frankly is quality" by Frankly Fabics. Its a size 14 in that Era's sizing,a 28 waist and 40 bust Please note,you want to be smaller then your actual size just because you dont want to under estimate the size and wear it skin tight. This item has no Rip's,nor hole or stains,nor weird/strange smell.
$35.00 shipping included!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Miss 1940's said:
what size you looking for Kitty.. I have more things I AM GOING TO POST TOMMORW

Roughly 36-38/27-29/38-39. The wool dress would fit, and I remember you posting it before, though I'm just not in the market for wool at the moment :) I'll keep my eyes open for more items!

shopgirl61

A-List Customer
Miss 1940's said:
did you like the dress shopgirl?

I have more things I AM GOING TO POST TOMMORW

I was waiting to see what you were going to add ;)
my budget may allow me to buy something to wear to my dd's 6th grade graduation... I do want to stand out dontcha know :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24