Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mister Freedom Campus Jacket (Pic Heavy)

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
a week and a half, there is not enough UV from sun there in Alaska , here in equatorial sun, 3 hrs of sun would turn it pig pink tan all around, however after that annoying naked skintone phase , it gets much slower and harder to see result from sun tanning alone. then it needs perhaps light oiling or water to get into next step of tan into honey tan and then it might require another oiling and sun tanning again into caramel tan.

willyto

One Too Many
I decided it was time to pay some attention to my Mr Freedom jacket. I hate the anemic starting color, so I left it out in a sunny spot in my living room. I didn’t want to do anything more drastic than that (like conditioning it).

After about a week and a half, I can actually see some change. Now I just need to rotate it a bit!

View attachment 419739
If the sun is hitting through the windows it won’t work. It has to be outside.

tamz0r

Familiar Face
bumping an old thread to hopefully get some opinions/insights on this jacket, specifically on the back length. im a size 36 and the listed back length on the website is 22.5”.

i have an aero half belt and dubow a2 with back length of 23.5”, and those jackets just barely completely cover my belt. i feel like any shorter than that would be too short and i really dont want to buy high rise pants just to be able to wear a certain jacket.

all this to say… id love to hear someone chime in on how they feel about the length of their campus jacket. TIA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner