Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mister Freedom Ringo ranch blouse review

jchance

One of the Regulars
Cross-posting.

It’s a good piece: excellent type I pattern (the pleated folds have some room to give), unlined leather feels nice on the skin, and solid construction. I’m a fan of the snap button closure. The pockets seem functional, they fit my iPhone 14 easily. Generally, there is not much to complain about except some minor nitpickings: (1) I wish pocket flap placement was on the left instead of the right; (2) I wish there was one additional snap closure between the sleeve button closure and rivet near the elbow because the sleeve feels like it bulges out a bit. Overall, 8/10.

I went to the Mister Freedom store and tried on several of their leather jackets, but this piece in this color stood out the most.

Attachments

• IMG_6214.jpeg
    IMG_6214.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6215.jpeg
    IMG_6215.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
(2) I wish there was one additional snap closure between the sleeve button closure and rivet near the elbow because the sleeve feels like it bulges out a bit.
I double checked the sleeve ends on mine but they hardly bulge out at all. I guess the leather on yours just needs to settle down / break in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda