Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Modern Cal-Leather 42-44 Ready to ship!

Bluechel

Practically Family
Everything Great on this example. No issues. 500 ppff in conus. Pit 23",sleeves 25",shoulder 20",back,25".
IMG_0476.JPG
IMG_0476.JPG
IMG_0477.JPG
IMG_0478.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0483.JPG

I bought this here, and I'm gonna offer it up here, because ebay will (as we all know) take all the dough in fees...

$500 PPFF Including US shipping

Bluechel

Practically Family
Due to the overwhelming response, I am offering this Cal-Leather work of art for $399 PPFF plus shipping! Yay!

Bluechel

Practically Family
I like it. I think there are many lookers and some interested folks who are just waiting for the wifi to look the other way. LOL.
Thanks! I was getting lonely there! I compared it today to a brand new Schott 118 and they aren't in the same universe as everyone here knows. Amazing craftsmanship and leather. Man.

Bahabp100

Practically Family
This is a great example of a tremendous jacket . And with the makers label which seems to be rare . I’m sure it’ll find a nice home

Bluechel

Practically Family
I appreciate the chance here...I'll be on the road for about eight days, so I'll try this again sometime soon, thanks all!

Bluechel

Practically Family
Too expensive sorry, you wouldn't want to do it. Do you have a service that you've used in the USA that's reasonable?

JM7

One of the Regulars
Does it have the belt or does Cal leathers sell that as an option? Also, is this cow or HH ?

Bluechel

Practically Family
Cow, and I am selling it just as I bought it and folks add the belt of their choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch